Spring Game Film Analysis by Former MSU QB

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Here's his take on the probability of us winning an SEC Championship or a National Championship.

He will be gone in three years then go be an intern on Nick Saban's staff....

:lol2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Well, Franks really cant throw a slant unless its behind his intended target. Not sure what we will do about that. I would guess that if he is asked to throw them, he will likely complete about 30% of them and there will be several INTs.
Franks was always a work in progress, always the guy who should have been the second QB in a class, but he wasn't afraid to throw inside in HS. Butters built that. All Butters cared about was avoiding any risk whatsoever in his offense. Punting was the goal and waiting for a very short field.

Can Mullinz undo it? We will see, I guess.

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
Franks was always a work in progress, always the guy who should have been the second QB in a class, but he wasn't afraid to throw inside in HS. Butters built that. All Butters cared about was avoiding any risk whatsoever in his offense. Punting was the goal and waiting for a very short field.

Can Mullinz undo it? We will see, I guess.

Muschamp had the same exact philosophy! It must be a curse of having good defenses. But they never established a dominant offensive line which is what you need for a conservative offense.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator