Spurrier wants Tebow in AAF; Tebow plans to keep playing baseball

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wow! They're giving that sullied exspurt a free hand with the Hotshots ?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think the baseball experiment may be about over. He is batting .157 in AAA. No reason to keep this up unless he just really loves baseball. I think the Mets will probably end it after this season if he doesn't. He was just too old I guess to get the hitting part down good enough since he didn't play college baseball.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I think the baseball experiment may be about over. He is batting .157 in AAA. No reason to keep this up unless he just really loves baseball. I think the Mets will probably end it after this season if he doesn't. He was just too old I guess to get the hitting part down good enough since he didn't play college baseball.

He just smacked a 3 run HR...but you may be right. The big differance between AAA and the Big Dance is Pitching...If he can't do it in AAA he'll never make MLB

I'd love to see him coach...S&C, Special Teams, Recruiting...But I'm selfish.

I could see Timmy at UF as Assistant S&C and Off Season Coach...Keeping players: Motivated, In Line, on Track...

To me, it is one of the weakest links of any great NCAA Program...Off Field Training and ISSUES.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He just smacked a 3 run HR...but you may be right. The big differance between AAA and the Big Dance is Pitching...If he can't do it in AAA he'll never make MLB

I could see Timmy at UF as Assistant S&C and Off Season Coach...Keeping players: Motivated, In Line, on Track...

To me, it is one of the weakest links of any great NCAA Program...Off Field Training and ISSUES.

Yep he had to make a move this year to have any chance. I think that HR was his first in 30 something games.

It will be interesting to see what he does finally if he eventually leaves the SEC Channel.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tim Tebow is going to do some truly amazing things with his life. Things that every Gator can be proud of. They most likely won't have anything to do with sports.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Tim Tebow is going to do some truly amazing things with his life. Things that every Gator can be proud of. They most likely won't have anything to do with sports.

I think he already has that covered.

I just can't see him getting very far away from Sports. No so much playing but influencing and motivating.

But what ever he does, God will be front and center.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to make $30,000 a year.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I'm sure he'd jump at the chance to make $30,000 a year.

Really? That's what you think UF would offer one of the most Popular Gator personalities in modern times?

Maybe you… is that you Foley?

Just his presence recruiting is well worth $300-$400K. He knows Mullen’s system inside and out and he is a workout bandit.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Really? That's what you think UF would offer one of the most Popular Gator personalities in modern times?
Fooley would undoubtedly think that was too high.

After all, there is no income tax in Fla.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I’ve said this exact same thing multiple times and get accused of being a Tebow hater. Why do you hate Tebow so much?

And it’s been clear from the get go he’s not MLB material. Good for him for chasing it down and getting this far though.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Well, the guy can always say he gave it his all. Not many people can say that and it be the truth, but Tim certainly can. I’d like to see him get into whatever endeavor makes him happy once he’s done chasing his dreams on the field. Whatever it is, I’m sure he’ll go at it with all he’s got.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yep. After watching him live, I knew he’s never make it. His bat speed is just too slow.

Still remarkable what he did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.