Stephen Garcia throwing for the Gators Pro Day

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If this forum existed 25 years ago, half of you would be bitching about Shane Matthews beating out Kyle Morris in spring practice

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm still waiting for Kyle Morris to get the credit he deserves and get in the Ring of Honor.

I actually met the guy one time in 1990 when I was 14 years old selling newspaper subscriptions door to door in Gainesville. He came to the door half-asleep and unshaven, and appeared to be quite hung over.

Shockingly, he didn't buy anything.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fishon;n206328 said:
If this forum existed 25 years ago, half of you would be bitching about Shane Matthews beating out Kyle Morris in spring practice
Kyle Morris had more tackles on DBs running back his interceptions than he had TD passes in his career. (Some of those tackles were spectacular, btw. I remember one flying tackle where he grabbed the guys facemask and twisted his head around Linda Blair style as they both flew out of bounds.) He may be the worst QB I've ever seen play at Florida, and that includes the likes of Terry LaCount, Donald Douglass, and Jacoby Brissett. Trust me, nobody was bitching about Sh!t Meth-pews getting the job and Morris sitting on the bench.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n206331 said:
I'm still waiting for Kyle Morris to get the credit he deserves and get in the Ring of Honor.

I actually met the guy one time in 1990 when I was 14 years old selling newspaper subscriptions door to door in Gainesville. He came to the door half-asleep and unshaven, and appeared to be quite hung over.

Shockingly, he didn't buy anything.

Tampa Tribune?

For some reason, having Garcia throw at Pro Day doesn't get me in a twist. I do think it's funny if he was actually required to wear Gator gear, though.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n206331 said:
I actually met the guy one time in 1990 when I was 14 years old selling newspaper subscriptions door to door in Gainesville.

Is this you?

Attachments

• conv_2974.jpg
    conv_2974.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 37

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
oxrageous;n206332 said:
Here's a great article about Spurrier and the Morris/Matthews O & B game in 1990:

http://www.gatorzone.com/harry/blog/809

From that article...
"Some guys are gamers. Matthews had that trait. He wasn’t great at practice, especially early in his career, but he responded when the lights came on."

THIS right here also describes Timmy Tebow.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Fishon;n206328 said:

Are you saying it is too late to be b!tch now? Does that mean there is an expiration on moaning about WM?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly don't remember what paper it was....but I'm pretty sure it was a major one. And the subscription was only like $7.00. In fact, I think I'm wrong about Kyle Morris not buying anything. I had just moved to Gainesville and wouldn't have known Kyle Morris from Chuck Norris. He gave me his name when he filled out the form, and that's when I realized who he was.

Kyle, if you're reading this, I apologize.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n206558 said:
Kyle, if you're reading this, I apologize for calling you "the worst quarterback in Gator history."

But it's true.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Kyle, with all due respect, I didn't know you had experimental surgery to have your balls removed.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n206596 said:
Kyle, if you're reading this, I apologize for calling you "the worst quarterback in Gator history."

But it's true.

200.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n206596 said:

But it's true.
Not even close to true.

jeff-driskel-meme-driskelin.jpeg

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n206728 said:
Not even close to true.

jeff-driskel-meme-driskelin.jpeg

I lived through both Dick-Sell and Vile Whore-ass. I can tell you without hesitation that the Whore-ass was worse. I'd put any of our QBs in there, including Piler Morningsh!t, over Vile Whore-ass. The guy threw three touchdowns one year against 17 interceptions. Good fkkin tackler though. I'll give him that.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n206558 said:
I honestly don't remember what paper it was....but I'm pretty sure it was a major one. And the subscription was only like $7.00. In fact, I think I'm wrong about Kyle Morris not buying anything. I had just moved to Gainesville and wouldn't have known Kyle Morris from Chuck Norris. He gave me his name when he filled out the form, and that's when I realized who he was.

His actual name was Jack Mehoff.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n206754 said:
I lived through both Dick-Sell and Vile Whore-ass. I can tell you without hesitation that the Whore-ass was worse. I'd put any of our QBs in there, including Piler Morningsh!t, over Vile Whore-ass. The guy threw three touchdowns one year against 17 interceptions. Good fkkin tackler though. I'll give him that.
I think we've reached def-con 1 on these cute nicknames. Patsy, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that these are purposely awful

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Fishon;n206843 said:
I think we've reached def-con 1 on these cute nicknames. Patsy, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that these are purposely awful
The guy had Stacey Simmons, Tony Lomack, Ernie Mills, Terrance Barber, Kirk Kirkpatrick, Alonzo Sullivan and Mark McGriff to throw to. AND he had Emmitt Smith coming out of the backfield. Even Steven Hawking could average seven yards a throw just by lobbing screen passes to Emmitt all day for Sheisse sakes. What nickname would you have given him? :lol:

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
oxrageous;n206558 said:

:hehehe: at Ox for thinking somebody reads this! :stickpoke:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n206903 said:
The guy had Stacey Simmons, Tony Lomack, Ernie Mills, Terrance Barber, Kirk Kirkpatrick, Alonzo Sullivan and Mark McGriff to throw to. AND he had Emmitt Smith coming out of the backfield. Even Steven Hawking could average seven yards a throw just by lobbing screen passes to Emmitt all day for Sheisse sakes. What nickname would you have given him? :lol:

Hawking prefers the "other" football

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.