Founding Member
alcoholica;n2009 said:
you should've bet him $100

Middle_C.png

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just couldn't get past the irony of 80% of the players calling themselves the "n" word...but one owner gets in an argument with his girlfriend (and was that even a legal recording?) and use the "n" word and they want to get rid of him? Really? I mean. I don't like the guy, but in the grand scheme of things, really? Cuban is chomping at the bit, and that is not good news for the "league".

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n2056 said:
I just couldn't get past the irony of 80% of the players calling themselves the "n" word...but one owner gets in an argument with his girlfriend (and was that even a legal recording?) and use the "n" word and they want to get rid of him? Really? I mean. I don't like the guy, but in the grand scheme of things, really? Cuban is chomping at the bit, and that is not good news for the "league".
He never used the n word did he? I thought it was just something about he didn't want her hanging out with black people.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator;n2079 said:
He never used the n word did he? I thought it was just something about he didn't want her hanging out with black people.
He never dropped the "n" bomb.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
why does it have to be called the n word or n bomb? why can't everyone just get over it and say n*****? if you're from boston you can drop the r.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica said:
why does it have to be called the n word or n bomb? why can't everyone just get over it and say n*****? if you're from boston you can drop the r.
Cracker

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica said:
Be careful or the PC police will take your property and sell it to the highest bidder.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n2117 said:

:nono:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica said:
If your from Boston can you drop the "r" from Cracker also?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb