Steve Young: A ref gave me a good call, hoping I'd marry his daughter

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It'd be a piece of cake to determine the ref in question, for one thing there'd be video of the 2 discussions on the field. And of course he named the team he was playing and date of said occurrence.

We should figure out this guys name and find out what he's up to lol

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ugly-Women-5.jpg

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A good friend of mine is an infantry officer in the Marines. He was at the School of Infantry back in 96 where the new Marines learn their infantry skills. Young had some PR visit scheduled there and acted like a pompous ass the whole time. When my buddy asked him if he'd sign a few of the footballs for the troops Young said no because it wasn't in his contract. My buddy Joe asked him if he was kidding. Young smirked at him and slithered into his limo and started to drive away. All the Marines threw their footballs at the limo, pelting him as he left.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A good friend of mine is an infantry officer in the Marines. He was at the School of Infantry back in 96 where the new Marines learn their infantry skills. Young had some PR visit scheduled there and acted like a pompous ass the whole time. When my buddy asked him if he'd sign a few of the footballs for the troops Young said no because it wasn't in his contract. My buddy Joe asked him if he was kidding. Young smirked at him and slithered into his limo and started to drive away. All the Marines threw their footballs at the limo, pelting him as he left.
Link?

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmmm. This gives me ideas on how to marry off mine

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No way I could ever date her......I'd always have it in the back of my mind that she's seeing someone else.
With that strabismus, she's probably seeing at least two others.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
No way I could ever date her......I'd always have it in the back of my mind that she's seeing someone else.
:You are good..........true story here......I was in 5th grade. We never had art and one day they brought an art teacher to our school (Archer Elem.) we all went to the library to see her and have art ((I suppose). Well, she was red headed and cockeyed. She said something to me in the back of the room ( i may have been cutting up) and I said "Me?" I said it because she was looking way past me with those cockeyes. She repeated it and I was like "you mean me" That was it. She threw me out and I never got art in school.............still pissed about it.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care who you are, that's funny! :bwahaha:

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just got my advance copy of Steve Young's book. Eager to dive in. Here are some of the highlights from skimming the opening pages:

Dedication:
"To George and Mandy Seifert: The second father and eighth mother I never had."

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Chapter 6: The LA Express Years: How to Bankrupt an Entire Franchise.
Chapter 9. Weird Story Part 1: How a Ref Bribed me with a Late Hit Flag to get me to date his Daughter
Chapter 10. Weird Story Part 2: I took his Daughter's Virginity and left Town
Chapter 11. Weird Story Part 3: Seven Uncalled Late hits and Seven Resultant Concussions. What it was like playing in games with that Ref after that.
Chapter 14. The 1985 Tampa Bay Offense: More constrictive than Mormon Underwear.

Last edited:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
It that is true I gotta read the book. If patsy (well thats how I read it) wrote it he is one funny stoole

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator