Stress Free Saturday

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like a relaxing day for the Gator Nation. A lot of football to watch and not worrying about breaking furniture or sending your liver into failure. Might actually get to see some comic relief with Satan and his Spawn returning to Rocky (or should we say, Flat) Top. But anyway my GCMB friends have a great Saturday. Enjoy what you do, in the yard or in fornt of the TV before we check back in on UF next week. Go Gators!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Headed to BrightHouse Stadium this afternoon to watch UCF. Scored some club seats late yesterday afternoon. I haven't been to a UCF game in about 5 years. Funny thing is then there would be more people around the kiosk watching the UF or FSU games than there would be watching the game from the seats. If I wasn't in a club seat I would probably start a "Fire Muschamp" chant to see how many Gator fans will be there:lol:. Oh well, Go Knights.....wait a minute, am I allowed to say that on here:shocked:

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be drinking outside here in Boston, weather is too awesome to be cooped up inside.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I don't get stressed from gator games anymore cause I know we're likely to lose. Makes viewing them much less stressful than in the old days. Sad isnt it?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n90325 said:
Headed to BrightHouse Stadium this afternoon to watch UCF. HScored some club seats late yesterday afternoon. I haven't been to a UCF game in about 5 years. Funny thing is then there would be more people around the kiosk watching the UF or FSU games than there would be watching the game from the seats. If I wasn't in a club seat I would probably start a "Fire Muschamp" chant to see how many Gator fans will be there:lol:. Oh well, Go Knights.....wait a minute, am I allowed to say that on here:shocked:
Be careful and keep that concrete helmet on. I don't know how safe I would feel being in a stadium that was built for one third of the next lowest bidders

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n90386 said:
I don't get stressed from gator games anymore cause I know we're likely to lose. Makes viewing them much less stressful than in the old days. Sad isnt it?

Yep. Totally stress free once you accept that we suck and will until we get a new coach next year.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
My expectations were extremely low coming into the season, so I haven't been stressed, either. Honestly I hate bye weeks. This board is going to be a ghost town until next Saturday.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gator98MD;n90386 said:

It's like watching a train wreck. You know it's going to be bad but I just can't turn away.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather be watching the gators. Now I don't have an excuse to drink

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
threatmatrix;n90392 said:
Be careful and keep that concrete helmet on. I don't know how safe I would feel being in a stadium that was built for one third of the next lowest bidders

Standing under the seating in the "Bouncehouse" does make you think. At least being in the Tower I will fall on top of everyone else:drunk:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to sit outside and watch the grass grow, it'll feel just like watching our offense.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n90402 said:
I'd rather be watching the gators. Now I don't have an excuse to drink

T-dog you need an excuse to drink?

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The big bummer for me is my wife filled up my "honey-do" list...will catch some games later.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
It's stressful when all the teams you picked to win on ESPN keep choking away leads late in the game and lose. :deadnanner:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Enjoying it thus far. Taking it all in before next Saturday.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just spent $450 getting my car fixed. That's far from stress free. :sadnanner:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
In the office, trying to get some work done, but have spent most of my day talking UF football with you fine people.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n90742 said:
I just spent $450 getting my car fixed. That's far from stress free. :sadnanner:

Ouch, Queen. :run:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb