Stress Free Saturday

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
When watching other teams you can see how far apart we are from them. Adds to the stress! :lol:

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
88drgator;n90759 said:
Texas got shut out by K State. Maybe they want their HCIW back.:giggle:

If he was there they wouldn't have scored either.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n90742 said:
I just spent $450 getting my car fixed. That's far from stress free. :sadnanner:
Sounds pretty cheap. It seems like an oil change and transmission fluid change costs that these days.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n90824 said:
Sounds pretty cheap. It seems like an oil change and transmission fluid change costs that these days.
:lol: No joke. I could have added another $470 to the bill, but I held off on that service for now.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We had a female at work stop by one of those oil change places. Apparently they thought she would be easy prey. It was supposed to just be an oil change, but they were going to check things too including her rear brakes. They told her that her "lugnuts and drums" (it had disk brakes on the back) were bad on the back of her Jeep and that they couldn't even put them back on because of the dangerousness of the situation and liability. They'd have to order lotsa parts and it would be around $1000.

Then they found out if was a govt vehicle. We needed an estimate and would send our vehicle guy by to double check. Ooops. The manager said there was a mistake and sent her on her way.

I shudder to think how often people fall for these scumbag thieves every day.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n90830 said:
We had a female at work stop by one of those oil change places. Apparently they thought she would be easy prey. It was supposed to just be an oil change, but they were going to check things too including her rear brakes. They told her that her "lugnuts and drums" (it had disk brakes on the back) were bad on the back of her Jeep and that they couldn't even put them back on because of the dangerousness of the situation and liability. They'd have to order lotsa parts and it would be around $1000.

Then they found out if was a govt vehicle. We needed an estimate and would send our vehicle guy by to double check. Ooops. The manager said there was a mistake and sent her on her way.

I hate those oil change places. I know I got conned by one in college, but I didn't know better at the time. I refuse to go to those places even if they are quick.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n90830 said:

that's why I get my oil changed at Wal-Mart those guys are as lazy as me they don't want to do anymore than they have to.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
t-gator;n90897 said:
that's why I get my oil changed at Wal-Mart those guys are as lazy as me they don't want to do anymore than they have to.

Lazy is right... those guys waste so much energy crossing the border illegally then have no energy left for work...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator