Stupidest person you ever met

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
I’ve mentioned this before, but the other day I had to interact with someone who was so stupid, after I left, I found myself wondering how they keep themselves alive. I was buying contacts that were $177, and my insurance covers $150. She didn’t seem to think she could sell them to me because they were more expensive than my benefit. After her manager explained I would simply pay the difference, she had to get a calculator to figure out how much that was.

With that being said, I want to hear your stories of stupidity.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I love when something is 5.06 and you hand them 10.06 and they type in 10.00 lord help em.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
This probably is not true but a joke. Two HS students interact at the grocery store (before modern check outs). One is the cashier, the other the customer. Customer gives money to cashier expecting change, cashier provides change until customer smiles. Neither know how much it should be.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If I say his name his panties will instantly wad like they do with all my other comments, so i’ll keep it anonymous.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If I say his name his panties will instantly wad like they do with all my other comments, so i’ll keep it anonymous.
so since you commented, wouldn't that entail, in and of itself, his panties to become "wadded"?

asking for an (anonymous) friend :grin:

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I was driving my girlfriend and her roommate back to Tallahassee about two weeks after the 1984 Presidential election. Somewhere north of Gainesville on I-75 my girlfriend asked "so...who won the election?".
I looked over and said "Reagan did... Ronald Reagan".
From the backseat the voice of youth cried out: "Did George Bush win too?"

:facepalm:

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I was test driving a car once, and the car salesman wanted to show me the ambient lighting. He pressed a button on the console and said, “check out the ambivalent lighting.”

To amuse myself, I just shrugged and said, “yeah it’s alright.” He even replied, “some people don’t care about it.” He never knew.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
cosceola.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.