Submit your Gator questions to Matt Hayes of The Sporting News!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mr.Hayes, in your general absorption observing college football programs does any program seem to have a better take on protecting players against injury ?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Could you also ask him for his short list of the brightest up and coming young coaches? Where does he Petrino landing in a year or two? Does he think Shaw would consider leaving Stanford for any other college gig?
Understood. I'm just really curious to see who any of the viable candidates are out there. I don't watch too many games outside the SEC, so I'm not very well versed on the coaches at the lower tier programs. I know who I would like, but SOS or Saban aren't coming! ;)

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How does a top punter suddenly falter to a poor punter in one season ? What does he most probably need to work on ?

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
Mr.Hayes, in your general absorption observing college football programs does any program seem to have a better take on protecting players against injury ?
Absorption? Will ask.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What can you add to explain or counter the dropping of "live" attendance for CFB games ? Will it be cyclic or ongoing. What can colleges do.

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
How does a top punter suddenly falter to a poor punter in one season ? What does he most probably need to work on ?
Added, rog.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mr. Hayes, do you think CFB offenses and defenses have gotten more entertaining ?

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
From his OC position can Roper and enthusiasm adopted run this UF overall Show like a totally new "acting HC partner" to transform this team into a multi-talented juggernaut ? Or how much will we get of Muscahmp mix with the Roper Mix ?

'
Added. Already asked in different forms, but what the heck.

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
What can you add to explain or counter the dropping of "live" attendance for CFB games ? Will it be cyclic or ongoing. What can colleges do.
Added. Interesting question with infinite possibilities...

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter said:
American interest in soccer appears to be tepid at best however I personally want to soak up as much knowledge about the sport as I can. Here's my list of questions:
Does Luis Suarez speak with a high-pitched whiny lisp like Mike Tyson?
Is there a plan by FIFA for women to join the league and compete with men? (think lingerie futball)
Why does the goalie always wear a different coloured uniform?
Why does the goalie always seem to fall down as he makes a defensive play? Does it make him appear to be trying harder?
Thanks in advance. I'll close now and await your response.
ummmm..... Deutschland won. Wie wäre das denn?

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think a 4 team playoff is really going to be the answer, or is it just the first step in the right direction?

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
Could you also ask him for his short list of the brightest up and coming young coaches? Where does he Petrino landing in a year or two? Does he think Shaw would consider leaving Stanford for any other college gig?
Shaw isn't leaving Stanford anytime soon , I live in the sf bay area and have friends who are big Stanford boosters.Evidently he loves it, unless someone basically double Muschamps salary, which I don't see, he wont go.

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator said:
Do you think a 4 team playoff is really going to be the answer, or is it just the first step in the right direction?
Just a head's up -- he could talk for days about this. Added.

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
Mr. Hayes in history of coaches, how many beat-down resurrection HCs have you seen, reassemble into a top tough-to-beat leader ? We surely need this. SEC, CFB needs this to hold down harsh upheaval.
Got it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Do you think t gator is too sexy for his shirt?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What is his assessment of Jeff driskel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics