Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Oh come on. Was Shanahan's refusal to run the ball with a 25 point lead part of the conspiracy, too? How about the atrocious play calling on Atlanta's last drive?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Why do so many people get butt hurt about the Patriots winning? I don't get it.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
They were making the statement that IF the Pats scored a TD, the game is over. Not sure how anybody thinks that was them foretelling what was going to happen.

Agreed, I remember that graphic coming up on the screen and thinking it was an odd way to state the rule. The announcer clarified it at that point. Notice the guys with the DVR have the volume down.

The supposed evidence is that a famous guy knows another famous guy, a 70 year old man with a rigorous schedule left a party early, a clarification of a rule was made during a sporting event broadcast and a freeze frame with a bicep circled.

And yet some will still buy into this. Sad.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh come on. Was Shanahan's refusal to run the ball with a 25 point lead part of the conspiracy, too? How about the atrocious play calling on Atlanta's last drive?
Shanahan frequents gator chatter and he didn't want to get lit up like nuss after Tennessee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.