Super Recruiter Dameyune Craig

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Nothing like a mention of Bert to completely get a thread off topic.....But at any rate does anyone else see the West becoming mediocre outside of Bama in the next few years?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Nothing like a mention of Bert to completely get a thread off topic.....But at any rate does anyone else see the West becoming mediocre outside of Bama in the next few years?

Possibly. The barn and lsu could slip due to coaching seats getting warm. msu will slid unless they cloned dak. atm is an enigma wrapped in a conundrum. ol miss could somewhat hold serve because of their recruiting "success." And then there's bamuh, who will continue to find medical hardships and shiny cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
He's a heckuva recruiter to pull the classes in he has over there.
Is he a good recruiter? I guess. Either that or they also have shiny cars. Maybe Hugh has a offering plate for recruits and their families is most likely the truth.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is he a good recruiter? I guess. Either that or they also have shiny cars. Maybe Hugh has a offering plate for recruits and their families is most likely the truth.
Probably, but like Bama, we'll never know for sure.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone gives you a lot of crap about Arky, but Bert has had some decent success. However, I think he's signed only 3 OL in each of the past two cycles. That's going to catch up to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.