stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I finally took my bear sausage and gave 2/3 to my brother and dad and I cooked mine. Put it in a frying pan with onions and bacon covered it and cooked about 14 minutes. Made some rice with tomatoes and bacon to go with it. Wife wont touch it but the 9 year old girl tried it. I told her she would be the only kid in her class that ever had it. That was all she needed to hear. The dog begged and begged for some. I grew up with yard dogs but the old lady HAS to have one inside. If I was not me that dog would be LONG GONE.........

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Never had bear. Have had several versions of deer, some good, some inedible.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This fcker is gonna come in here and brag about food and not take pictures of it? Wtf?
Coach has clearly not stepped foot into the BBQ thread.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
This fcker is gonna come in here and brag about food and not take pictures of it? Wtf?
Coach has clearly not stepped foot into the BBQ thread.
Sadly I do not have that technology (yes I am ashamed to say) but I will work on it. I thought "this thread is useless without pics) was only important with ladies.....................

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Must taste like azz if you have to cook it covered in bacon.
Never had azzzz but wild game usually needs more fat so there is that. I only one slice of bacon for the grease
Wild cooter ain't bad.
I have had both kinds of that. We used to catch a lot on our trot lines. Some so big dad wouldnt bring em in the boat.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sadly I do not have that technology (yes I am ashamed to say) but I will work on it. I thought "this thread is useless without pics) was only important with ladies.....................
Check out the app called "Send Anywhere". It's great for sending files between phones and computers. It will work on a local network and stays off the web. Apple has this capability built in but I don't think that you have an iphone, you aren't cool like the other liberals on here. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb