Suspensions

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Did not see this posted.

Seven Gators suspended for season opener against Charleston Southern

Dynamic sophomore receiver Kadarius Toney and senior defensive end CeCe Jefferson headline the list of players.

The suspension of Toney and reserve defensive tackle Kyree Campbell stems from their role May 28 altercation on campus with a group of locals

Comment as you desire.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
OH well. This should not have an effect due to the opponent. But at least this group was not as distracting as those last year. GEEBUS

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mullens turning the program around, better than the 10 last year

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thugs or just stupid 18 year old's?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Rick Wells should go buy a lottery ticket!!!

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
This isn't surprising. There's been rumors for awhile and Mullen kept dodging the question every time it was brought up.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Chief gator sounds like a troll.......am I doing this right?

Great for your opinion. You are of course welcome to it.

troll2
trōl/
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
  1. 1.
    informal
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
    "if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"
I have very high standards and after years of watching football with a very large screen can see details that perhaps some don't. Against this competition it is fine, against say Georgia or Bama it won't get the job done.

I have been around a while so you might ask them if I am a troll by the definition. I also tend to be polite unless others are not then I use the great ignore feature.

Welcome to the board.

Eric

Aug 12, 2017
Great for your opinion. You are of course welcome to it.

troll2
trōl/
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
  1. 1.
    informal
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
    "if people are obviously trolling then I'll delete your posts and do my best to ban you"
I have very high standards and after years of watching football with a very large screen can see details that perhaps some don't. Against this competition it is fine, against say Georgia or Bama it won't get the job done.

I have been around a while so you might ask them if I am a troll by the definition. I also tend to be polite unless others are not then I use the great ignore feature.

Welcome to the board.
It was a joke, I made a post over a week ago asking about rumors of suspensions this week. And I was jumped on for being a troll.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
It was a joke, I made a post over a week ago asking about rumors of suspensions this week. And I was jumped on for being a troll.

Thanks for the information, I am not known for having much of a sense of humor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator