Swain and Hammond

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
Another big issue is John Hammond is on the field when it should be Josh Hammond.
Quote of the day!!!

I think at some point when you know you aren't getting the ball no matter how crisp a route is because the QB just can't process the field, you get a fk it sort of attitude. They are only human and I kinda get it.

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
What is the deal with these two guys?

It seems like neither of them can get any separation. A&M was playing a ton of true freshman in the secondary and our WRs couldn't get open? Is it an issue with scheme and routes? It is hard to see on TV it there are open guys running open and Franks is missing them or if they just aren't open.

These are two 4* WRs that don't seem to have the ability to get open.

They both suffered trauma in kindergarten when they lost their line buddy. They are deathly afraid to lose their route buddy.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
What's the chances that our luck is so horrendous that we only recruit bum 4* players?

Every other team seems to hit on their guys, but not UF...

I'm being sarcastic only because that is ridiculous. This is incredible to me. I love our players so I'll always defend them. Seriously, stop and think about what you're saying. We have the same questions about all of our players. For the millionth time... IT'S NOT THE PLAYERS' FAULT!!! I refuse to hold young men accountable for the mistakes of highly paid adults.

And if I have to question why our players aren't developing at an acceptable rate I'm going to put the leaders in my crosshairs, not the kids. That's just my personal opinion to any issue related to a player.

We have great players committed in this upcoming cycle. And if they have to play for Mac, they're gonna suck too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator