Swain rising to top of Freshman WR class

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Word on the street is, Cleveland has been dropping a lot of balls too. That's not gonna get you playing time when the lights are on. Hope he and Wells get their acts together. Both have potential, but potential ain't chit if you don't put your money where your mouth is.

Oh, and the dude interviewing Thomas, is it just me, or does he remind anyone else of Gilbert Godfrey?
:giggle:

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
Swain and Hammond should have a leg up...they were EE and should be more comfortable in the offense. I need all of the freshmen receivers to step up...tired of hearing about Worton and Fulwood

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't close the book on Cleveland. He's clearly been in the dog house. Swain and hammond I've risen on the depth chart kinda by default. We're running out of bodies.

Rentmoneygawd

Jan 14, 2016
I wouldn't close the book on Cleveland. He's clearly been in the dog house. Swain and hammond I've risen on the depth chart kinda by default. We're running out of bodies.

Tabor and Wilson both talked about how good this kid is... Anyone that rules him out this early is crazy lol.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Tabor and Wilson both talked about how good this kid is... Anyone that rules him out this early is crazy lol.
I actually like him. He had plenty of sec offers and he looked good when his team played on tv. Just saying, who else is gonna be there on the depth chart?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hammond and Swain were both very mature with their recruiting and seemed like they had their heads on straight. So it's not surprising to see them doing well with the transition to college. I'm sure Cleveland will come around. The one I'm not sold on is Wells. Wouldn't be shocked to see him never make an impact and/or transfer, especially if we bring in another solid WR class this season.

But I'd love to see Swain become this year's version of AC.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Another thought. We beat georgia and Tennessee for Swain. We beat out arkansas and Houston for Cleveland. Had swain waited until signing day to announce, there might have been more excitement for him on signing day.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is the best wide receiver corps that we've had since 97. Although the 2008 team would probably be as good if not better.

Just imagine if our line can give our QB some time.

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Word on the street is, Cleveland has been dropping a lot of balls too. That's not gonna get you playing time when the lights are on. Hope he and Wells get their acts together. Both have potential, but potential ain't chit if you don't put your money where your mouth is.

Oh, and the dude interviewing Thomas, is it just me, or does he remind anyone else of Gilbert Godfrey?
:giggle:
You're right, that dude's voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.