Ox the all mighty!

They don't give Brad any credit at all.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like GaturPrincess made her way over to Swamp Gas. Is she still the plaything of Brissett?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n36851 said:
Is irongator Quasimodo or Sid? Gotta be one of the two.

No kidding, I was just thinking the same thing. For them to post that we wanted Sidiot back in a administrative role over the board. That was a bunch of total :kiffin:.
And after thinking about it more. I'd bet $$ is was them.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Himey;n36923 said:
Looks like GaturPrincess made her way over to Swamp Gas. Is she still the plaything of Brissett?

She's :nutswinger:

:dance2:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Why would someone other than Sid refer to him as Lord Sid? Of course that's who he is.
Hopefully none of those twats ever make their way to this board.

GatorGrad

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There is a guy over there saying bad things about Ox. And the strange part is he has the identical IP address that I have. THOSE BASTARDS!!!!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Gas House is about as comfortable as wool BVDs :lol:

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I went to the site, couldn't sign in, but saw that thread. I saw the link to this site posted, so I just signed up here.
Its football sason damn it. I gotta post.

Now might not be the time, but as my first post here I have to say the owners of the GSMB suck ass for closing the GSMB down like that. POS asswipes. How chicken **** was that load of bull****.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorious;n37066 said:
I went to the site, couldn't sign in, but saw that thread. I saw the link to this site posted, so I just signed up here.
Its football sason damn it. I gotta post.

Now might not be the time, but as my first post here I have to say the owners of the GSMB suck ass for closing the GSMB down like that. POS asswipes. How chicken **** was that load of bull****.

I think you might like it here better anyway.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Gator Fever said:
Gotta admit that was pretty funny....Quasimodo would be my guess...

Basically there was this guy Ox who insulted the management of the new company that had bought the Gainesville Sun. They had presented their vision for the future of the board to all the members, and wanted to make some much needed updates and enhancements. However, Ox didn't like the new plans and told them they had "the brains of a hamster", among other things. Management then got offended and realized that they weren't going to be able to operate the board in a productive manner with a tyrant like Ox wielding so much influence. They gave a few warnings, but ultimately decided it was best to just shut it down.

A lot of people wanted Lord Sid from Washington D.C. to return and administrate the board through his trusted Roundtable - maybe it could have been saved under his leadership. It could have been like "Return of the King." However, Sid had been appointed to President Obama's cabinet and just had too much on his plate, what with the healthcare law, the Russians, etc. There was also a hipster in Brooklyn named Slevin that probably could have been capable of administrating the board, but I think he was just too busy, as well. I think he worked at Urban Outfitters during the day and then did some barista work at Starbucks at night, so he was crunched on time.

It's unfortunate the way it went down, but you can't really blame that company's management for not wanting to work with Ox. He was being totally unfair about the changes and wanted to make the board his personal playground.
That's freakin' hilarious! It's either an old GSMB member mocking "the round table" members, or one of the rt members is narcissistic... by clinical definition. That's HOF material.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorious;37066 said:
I went to the site, couldn't sign in, but saw that thread. I saw the link to this site posted, so I just signed up here. Its football sason damn it. I gotta post. Now might not be the time, but as my first post here I have to say the owners of the GSMB suck ass for closing the GSMB down like that. POS asswipes. How chicken **** was that load of bull****.

Welcome back!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm obviously not making my presence felt enough here. They're not talking about me over there:alone:

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If what happened didn't happen, we would not be happening here...so I'm glad it happened...:D

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ox you know you get hard on reading those negative comments.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
Why would someone other than Sid refer to him as Lord Sid? Of course that's who he is.
Bring them on, and Ox will ban them quicker than a cat could lick its' ass.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Swampgas is pretty much a sunshine-pumper circle jerk. No negative comments allowed, even about the Rapist QB in Tallacrappy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.