Swamp Gas still talking about us

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever said:
Captain Sasquatch;n36866 said:
Why would someone other than Sid refer to him as Lord Sid? Of course that's who he is.

I doubt it - because its kind of making fun of Sid also.
Not Bammer. Bammer does not have the energy to press that many keys....3DL

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorious said:
I went to the site, couldn't sign in, but saw that thread. I saw the link to this site posted, so I just signed up here.
Its football sason damn it. I gotta post.

Now might not be the time, but as my first post here I have to say the owners of the GSMB suck ass for closing the GSMB down like that. POS asswipes. How chicken **** was that load of bull****.
Closing that site was the best thing that ever happened

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
Gatorious;37066 said:
I went to the site, couldn't sign in, but saw that thread. I saw the link to this site posted, so I just signed up here. Its football sason damn it. I gotta post. Now might not be the time, but as my first post here I have to say the owners of the GSMB suck ass for closing the GSMB down like that. POS asswipes. How chicken **** was that load of bull****.

Welcome back!
Yippee.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
LOL. Couldn't have been that long ago. Pretty sure I got banned from GSMB
That is when I started.....back in the GOD.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Gas suffers penis envy. Ox had no more to do with the termination of GSMB than any of the 80 or so posters who participated in the Halifax thread. The Sun had already decided on a different fan-based marketing strategy by way of Facebook. The Halifax thread provided them convenient excuse out. It's deceptive and unbecoming of the Sun to blame it on "disruptive" posters.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
'78 said:
The only envy I've ever had is Vagina envy....I do not get aroused by penis's.. I know this is against the masses, but thank goodness.

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n37245]Swamp Gas suffers penis envy. Ox had no more to do with the termination of GSMB than any of the 80 or so posters who participated in the Halifax thread. The Sun had already decided on a different fan-based marketing strategy by way of Facebook. The Halifax thread provided them convenient excuse out. It's deceptive and unbecoming of the Sun to blame it on "disruptive" posters. [/QUOTE]

Halifax! yes...thats the name. That thread was hilarious, and was obviously what it appeared to be. Frustrated with a broken interface posters having a laugh and harmless funning. the email to the secretary exchange was epic funny. I think it was the posting of that email exchange and the exposing of their seeming neglect and incompetence to be specific. There was also a poster preparing to call a strategy session in that thread too. Worth every penny in laughs, but harmless.
What they did was deceptive and under false pretense and untrue claims. They were just too cheap to update the system. I'd been posting there for oh, 20 years...I've seen lots of changes and BS, but this final move is pure lies on their part.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
They aren't being very nice over there. I think one of those posters is the guy that had that meltdown and then announced he was leaving and never coming back. Remember him?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
They aren't being very nice over there. I think one of those posters is the guy that had that meltdown and then announced he was leaving and never coming back. Remember him?
Bullgator?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Soooo Can I bring my post count from Swamp Gas? Or would have to count that as negative and work my way back to zero?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix said:
Soooo Can I bring my post count from Swamp Gas? Or would have to count that as negative and work my way back to zero?
I think you know the answer.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
threatmatrix;n37219 said:
Wasn't there a board called TGSMB?

That was ccurls board.

Good board but limited membership.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So if you're new here the trick his to kick someone's butt the first day you know, prove yourself. You trust me you don't wanna be someone's gatorchatter prison wife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator