SWFL HS Football

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
defeatest attitude...
Honestly, I think a lot of the players just shut them down. The kid could be from Arizona or NY or Oregon. They came to IMG to get a jumpstart on training for the NFL or to help go to the school of their dreams. Also, not clear how IMG is regulated with funds either. But many of these kids will want to go back to their region. So it can just be a matter of kids saying move on coach.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, I think a lot of the players just shut them down. The kid could be from Arizona or NY or Oregon. They came to IMG to get a jumpstart on training for the NFL or to help go to the school of their dreams. Also, not clear how IMG is regulated with funds either. But many of these kids will want to go back to their region. So it can just be a matter of kids saying move on coach.
"
IMG has six seniors who have Power 5 offers, yet are uncommitted.

For each correct response a player gives about where a teammate eventually signs, he’ll earn a point. If a predictor hedged and went with two schools, a correct response will only be worth half of a point.

It was interesting to see what a recruit said, juxtaposed next to what his teammates think will happen.

Screen_Shot_2017_07_27_at_9.28.30_AM.png
"

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...ben-unije-img-houston-griffith-daniel-faalele

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"
IMG has six seniors who have Power 5 offers, yet are uncommitted.

For each correct response a player gives about where a teammate eventually signs, he’ll earn a point. If a predictor hedged and went with two schools, a correct response will only be worth half of a point.

It was interesting to see what a recruit said, juxtaposed next to what his teammates think will happen.

Screen_Shot_2017_07_27_at_9.28.30_AM.png
"

https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...ben-unije-img-houston-griffith-daniel-faalele
I think Unije would come here but Barnes, Gouraige, Petit-Frere are higher on our board right now. And we have legit shots to land those three. Bookie is committed to Nebraska but could come here if we strike out on Campbell

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
I think Unije would come here but Barnes, Gouraige, Petit-Frere are higher on our board right now. And we have legit shots to land those three. Bookie is committed to Nebraska but could come here if we strike out on Campbell
It would be a first, but we gotta start somewhere... We need a better bagman in Bradentucky

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It would be a first, but we gotta start somewhere... We need a better bagman in Bradentucky
We got our first one and interest from others. Now that Weinke is no longer there, things are progressing better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator