T A&M Student Assistant Hits Two Different WVU Players

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I saw that but I understand that he was left in the locker room when it was discovered, I expect him to be fired soon.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n139098 said:
I saw that but I understand that he was left in the locker room when it was discovered, I expect him to be fired soon.
This

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The assistant probably had a collie reject his advances last evening, and had to let out his frustration at some point.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He just threw away any chance he ever had at a coaching career. Better practice those burger-flipping skills, dumbass.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What's running through your mind when you're doing this? He had to have been impaired in some way. It's the only explanation.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n139172 said:
What's running through your mind when you're doing this? He had to have been impaired in some way. It's the only explanation.

Had to have been nothing because he sure wasn't thinking.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is so odd I can only chuckle. Like OX said, what could of impaired his judgement so badly that he thought that would be ok? Or that it may go unnoticed? He went full Sofa King on a national stage.
As expected, the comments on the ESPN page are even dumber than the act. I don't usually read them, but the idiocy was spreading cheer within my soul.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n139172 said:

I kept thinking he may be related to you

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n139161 said:
He just threw away any chance he ever had at a coaching career. Better practice those burger-flipping skills, dumbass.

I'm assuming he will no longer be with the team tomorrow and don't know who will touch him after that display. Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.