T A&M Student Assistant Hits Two Different WVU Players

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He needed to be dropped kicked all the way back to the school. What an idiot.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Damn, bumped him in the pads, huh? I was expecting to see a version of that scene from Last Boy Scout when the guy kills a couple of people on the field from all the ruckus about that.

It's uncalled for and embarrassing, but it's also not that big of a deal. Jeebus they are football players. Make him run some laps get suspended a game or two. He broke his neck playing football for A&M. That has to mean something.

I'm sure that Trailertrash WV team & crowd was talking shiiit and taking cheap shots like they always do.

As always, fvkk the Trailereers.

Attachments

• conv_1755.jpg
    conv_1755.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 41

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n140047 said:
Damn, bumped him in the pads, huh? I was expecting to see a version of that scene from Last Boy Scout when the guy kills a couple of people on the field from all the ruckus about that.

It's uncalled for and embarrassing, but it's also not that big of a deal. Jeebus they are football players. Make him run some laps get suspended a game or two. He broke his neck playing football for A&M. That has to mean something.

I'm sure that Trailertrash WV team & crowd was talking shiiit and taking cheap shots like they always do.

As always, fvkk the Trailereers.

Aren't you always the one bringing up Woody Hayes? Or is that Gardner?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How could you get me confused with GW?

I think Woody Haye's is a scumbag though for far more than just tripping a player.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n140075 said:
How could you get me confused with GW?

I think Woody Haye's is a scumbag though for far more than just tripping a player.

You guys both say outrageous stuff all the time. And Woody didn't trip the player, he straight up throat punched him and started a brawl. :lol:

[video=youtube;wEVJyf0ft3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEVJyf0ft3I[/video]

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'll never forget seeing WH do that. Haven't liked pOSU since.

Mudd

Lurker
Aug 19, 2014
It reminded me of Errict Rhett getting punched in the gut/ribs against WV in the sugar bowl in 94, so I don't mind a Trailereers getting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.