Tabor and Lewis Twitter spat

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Tabor is a punk. No other way to call it. Hopefully he has a good season and puts his ego on the shelf for the next 4 months.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Twitter aka I have too much idle time.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Offensive/Defensive leaders need to get this sh!t zipped up pronto.

For sure. Preferably a senior defensive and offensive lineman. One of those up close and personal type conversations.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Says a lifetime member of an anonymous sports message board :lmao2:

Well, the lifetime membership is to help out a buddy of mine fulfill a goal. As for my opinion of Twitter, I'll just stick with texting those that are worth it in my life as I value privacy. Let me guess, you're a Facebook drone too. Gotta love the nobody's pretending to be somebody. I am guilty of checking into GC a few times a day to see what the Gator culture and team is up to. Freedom of choice on what to do with one's time rules though. But, I'm happy I made you laugh. Be safe, brother.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Backing up a guy who committed armed robbery over a guy on your team. Not a good idea.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Twitter aka I have too much idle time.
Says a lifetime member of an anonymous sports message board :lmao2:
Well, the lifetime membership is to help out a buddy of mine fulfill a goal. As for my opinion of Twitter, I'll just stick with texting those that are worth it in my life as I value privacy. Let me guess, you're a Facebook drone too. Gotta love the nobody's pretending to be somebody. I am guilty of checking into GC a few times a day to see what the Gator culture and team is up to. Freedom of choice on what to do with one's time rules though. But, I'm happy I made you laugh. Be safe, brother.

:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb