Take it for what it's worth

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Local sports talk radio here in Gainesville was talking about the negativity in the fan base.

They said that a few recruits had told them that the bashing and name calling on twitter and forums had given them a bad feeling about the Gators program. They didn't claim that it was the deciding factor in anyone's decision, but they said it was hurting recruiting.

I am guilty of it myself when Muschamp was here. I was on the GSMB calling for his head in every post. I even posted there that what I was writing had no effect on anything.

This is the first time I have heard anyone say that recruits have told them it does make a difference.

Take it for what it's worth.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Have you ever been on an Alabama, Georgia or LSU message board?

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Show me a fan base that doesn't bash the coaching staff when they fail miserably and I'll show you a sh!tty fan base

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Any "bashing" that our fan base has done towards the staff and the current state of our program is 100% justified. Unless you live under a rock or want to use the "but we won the East" excuse there really hasn't been much positive about Gator football for 7+ years.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mr UAA trying to blame the fans for Butters terrible recruiting? Color me shocked.

I suppose were also why we have the 127th ranked offense and why Butters has been blown out 7 times.

Or why his is 2-8 vs ranked teams.

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Mr UAA trying to blame the fans for Butters terrible recruiting? Color me shocked.

I suppose were also why we have the 127th ranked offense and why Butters has been blown out 7 times.

Or why his is 2-8 vs ranked teams.

That's exactly what I said. I said that I personally was blaming the fans and that I was completely innocent.

You should really look into a dictionary, reading glasses, comprehension classes, something....anything.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I'll take it for what it's worth. A futile attempt by perennial pumper 2222 to shift recruiting incompetence of the staff onto GATOR fans

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Local sports talk radio here in Gainesville was talking about the negativity in the fan base.

They said that a few recruits had told them that the bashing and name calling on twitter and forums had given them a bad feeling about the Gators program. They didn't claim that it was the deciding factor in anyone's decision, but they said it was hurting recruiting.

I am guilty of it myself when Muschamp was here. I was on the GSMB calling for his head in every post. I even posted there that what I was writing had no effect on anything.

This is the first time I have heard anyone say that recruits have told them it does make a difference.

That's a lie. I've been told this by many people on this board. Previous recruits (years ago) don't count for squat!

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I blame :law: Donkey for running off our recruits.
greedy-donkey-kicking-and-chasing-a-llama.gif

Last edited:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

How much does Jeremy and Stricklin pay you to go to message boards and try to shift the blame away from them and their ****ty decision making?

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
That's a lie. I've been told this by many people on this board. Previous recruits (years ago) don't count for squat!

Are you saying that I am lying about it being said on the radio or that what they said is untrue?

Not sure here.

They were talking about recruits this cycle.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's exactly what I said. I said that I personally was blaming the fans and that I was completely innocent.

You should really look into a dictionary, reading glasses, comprehension classes, something....anything.
He doesn't care, he's just 'click" trolling..

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
The reaction on here is hilarious.

Someone else says something on the radio.

I post "look what this guy said"

People melt down and get angry at me.

LOL

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
Are you saying that I am lying about it being said on the radio or that what they said is untrue?

Not sure here.

They were talking about recruits this cycle.
Are you on staff? If so why not indicate the fan's discontent with this crap we call a program right now? My father would roll over in his grave if he knew this was happening to his beloved institution!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator