Tally-Crappy - Land of Crime

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GIGator;n8588 said:

Kind of surprised it was higher than Jacksonville which has some really bad spots but they do have some major issues in Tally. I don't know anything about the police shootings he is talking about but I know there are a lot of cops that shouldn't be cops because they are too trigger happy and not good at making wise quick decisions. Maybe the Tally ones were justified I don't know - just talking in general but it is not a coincidence that since things started getting taped many times we see the circumstances many times were nothing like was written in the arrest affidavit after the shooting event took place.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I live in Tallahassee and read this story, too. In case you can't tell, the slant is that guns are the problem. However, first and foremost, this is the new chief's effort to deflect public opinion away from some of his worst officers and back on to the criminals. The fact is, there is a drug problem here and there is a gang problem here. These folks defend their property and turf with guns...and the police know it...and most likely know who they are. One of the reasons the community at large seems to not be concerned is that most of this criminal activity happens in a certain geographical location of the city.

Any attempt to blame law abiding persons who own guns for personal safety is a cop out...and that pun was intended.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
TallyGator;n8607 said:
I live in Tallahassee and read this story, too. In case you can't tell, the slant is that guns are the problem. However, first and foremost, this is the new chief's effort to deflect public opinion away from some of his worst officers and back on to the criminals. The fact is, there is a drug problem here and there is a gang problem here. These folks defend their property and turf with guns...and the police know it...and most likely know who they are. One of the reasons the community at large seems to not be concerned is that most of this criminal activity happens in a certain geographical location of the city. Any attempt to blame law abiding persons who own guns for personal safety is a cop out...and that pun was intended.
I hear ya bro! It's always the weapons fault, not the POS behind it! A lot of the shootings have occurred at FAMU.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
cornbread;n8789 said:
I didn't know hernandez taught them

That's low! I laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.