Tealer gives up on getting an AD job, now NCAA bureaucrat

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
foooley must be pissing all over the carpet at this point
Such a shame, the carpet really tied the room together.

Drunk The Big Lebowski GIF by Focus Features

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
You cannot "process" out the Fooley holdovers until you first ban Fooley from the premises, take away his car, his parking spot, his office, his chair, his ID entrance card, etc. Should have been done a decade ago.
I'm not giving back his red stapler either.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That’s UF.

We’re the guy standing behind the real combatants hollering “Yeah, what he said!!” So we can pretend to be involved without getting hit during the fight.
We have bent over to take it like a Sassy at an interstate rest area.

I dont recall us ever joining a suit vs NCAA, or even contesting it when they clubbed us for a brownie violation or something.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
We have bent over to take it like a Sassy at an interstate rest area.

I dont recall us ever joining a suit vs NCAA, or even contesting it when they clubbed us for a brownie violation or something.
Marshall Criser set the tone: “We will not be outlaws.”

The State of Florida (not UF specifically) did just join the NIL lawsuit against the NCAA. May be MOM but just in case,

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
And the state of Florida should jump on this lawsuit. It's all just retribution against DeSantis because he sent those illegal aliens up to Martha's Vinyard. That Governor is now the head of NCAA and have attacked Florida's premier schools (plus FSU) as payback.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And the state of Florida should jump on this lawsuit. It's all just retribution against DeSantis because he sent those illegal aliens up to Martha's Vinyard. That Governor is now the head of NCAA and have attacked Florida's premier schools (plus FSU) as payback.
Ben Affleck Rain GIF by Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
They did. If you hit a paywall on the link, search “Florida NIL suit”

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.