Tebow being Tebow

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
That right there made me cry. God bless that little boy in his struggle and Timmy for bringing some light to his life.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Why is it so dusty in here? Must be my allergies...gotta grab a tissue... and it's just because of the dust.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When I grow up I want to be half the person Tim is. Love that guy!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n288628 said:
When I grow up I want to be half the person Tim is. Love that guy!

Half? Give me 1/100th and I'd be happy. Basically railroaded out of the league for wearing his faith on his sleeve, and it doesn't faze his true calling whatsoever. Brilliant.

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Tim will be the best ambassador the Gators ever have had or will have. Can you imagine being able to bring joy into a struggling family's lives like that, merely by showing up? He's done it too many times to count.

Thank you to the OP for posting. That mom's laughter was the very best thing I heard today.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Imagine how many times Tim has done something like that and there wasn't a camera there to catch it. He is just awesome at being a human. I know I'll never be 1/100th of the person he is, I can only pray my children will grow up one day to be 1/100th of what he is. Just amazing.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Blonde Gator;n288640 said:
Tim will be the best ambassador the Gators ever have had or will have. Can you imagine being able to bring joy into a struggling family's lives like that, merely by showing up? He's done it too many times to count.

Thank you to the OP for posting. That mom's laughter was the very best thing I heard today.

Don't forget Danny Wuerffel is representing pretty well with Desire Street Ministries.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Great to see. Tim is a great ambassador for Gator Nation. ...as is Danny. I'm glad to see the photo of them playing a game together to know that the kid did eventually get over his shock and interact with Timmy.

:chomp:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
threatmatrix;288704 said:
Don't forget Danny Wuerffel is representing pretty well with Desire Street Ministries.

Amen! We are so blessed to have witnessed both of them bring excitement and trophies to UF while representing Gator Nation with the most amazing class ever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I saw this yesterday and couldn't get over the kid's reaction. He was simply overcome and literally speechless for the first few minutes. Never really was touched by things like this until I had a child of my own last year. Now things like this are almost unwatchable. There's a special place in heaven for a man like Tebow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.