Tebow Calls Out Fans For Booing Team

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, I just skipped to the end of this thread....why is everybody talking about Moody?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Zambo;n92520 said:
Ok, I just skipped to the end of this thread....why is everybody talking about Moody?

Attachments

• conv_1196.gif
    conv_1196.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 39

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
oxrageous;n92118 said:
This is preposterous. Football is ENTERTAINMENT, not a service industry.

Thanks for clearing that up. So I cannot boo someone in the service industry, but if they are an entertainer that is fine. I would not call Florida Football entertainment at its current level. Dang, where does that put elected politicians? Here I thought you boo-birds had no set rules for your booing, then OX goes and clears it up for us all. Good to know you all have some civility. At least there is a hierarchy to your booing.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
g8trs99;n92611 said:
Thanks for clearing that up. So I cannot boo someone in the service industry, but if they are an entertainer that is fine. I would not call Florida Football entertainment at its current level. Dang, where does that put elected politicians? Here I thought you boo-birds had no set rules for your booing, then OX goes and clears it up for us all. Good to know you all have some civility. At least there is a hierarchy to your booing.
You're hopeless, but I'll just mention it again: We have the beloved Mr. 2 Bits tradition because of booing. Booing gets results. However, if you choose not to boo, I think that's just fine and dandy with everyone else.

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
oxrageous;n92614 said:
You're hopeless, but I'll just mention it again: We have the beloved Mr. 2 Bits tradition because of booing. Booing gets results. However, if you choose not to boo, I think that's just fine and dandy with everyone else.

So you are going to support booing by throwing out an example of someone who is actually anti-booing like George Edmundson. He may be the biggest supporter of not booing ever. So really you are hoping the boos will create a new super cheerleader to actually combat the boo's. Now I see you are really an undercover anti-booer. Glad to see you join the fight for righteousness. :yes:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
g8trs99;n92620 said:
So you are going to support booing by throwing out an example of someone who is actually anti-booing like George Edmundson. He may be the biggest supporter of not booing ever. So really you are hoping the boos will create a new super cheerleader to actually combat the boo's. Now I see you are really an undercover anti-booer. Glad to see you join the fight for righteousness.
I just don't get my panties in a twist about booing. Who really cares? And it's not like it happens that often. Hell, you can count the number of times it's happened at Gator games in the last decade on one hand.

You could turn finger-wagging into an Olympic event.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tim Tebow is a born again Christian. For him watching Florida fans booing players and coaches is akin the the crowds jeering Jesus as he bore the cross walking to his place of execution. Tebow is also the ultimate icon of gator sports. Can you imagine the psychological damage to the fan base morale if they saw on their television screens an angry scowling jeering Tim Tebow joining the lynch mob? Tebow knows the whole world is watching the Gator Nation. He's doing his job counseling fans to remain faithful, understanding and rational during these trying times.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n92679 said:
Tim Tebow is a born again Christian. For him watching Florida fans booing players and coaches is akin the the crowds jeering Jesus as he bore the cross walking to his place of execution. Tebow is also the ultimate icon of gator sports. Can you imagine the psychological damage to the fan base morale if they saw on their television screens an angry scowling jeering Tim Tebow joining the lynch mob? Tebow knows the whole world is watching the Gator Nation. He's doing his job counseling fans to remain faithful, understanding and rational during these trying times.

Tebow must really feel bad for Tenn I guess with what they are going through these past years.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n92684 said:
Tebow must really feel bad for Tenn I guess with what they are going through these past years.

No doubt he is feeling bad for us but it didn't stop him from kicking our ass 4 years in a row.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
g8trs99;n92082 said:
The next time I get my order screwed up at the fast food drive through I'm going to calmy pull into the parking lot, walk in, and rather than speaking with the manager I'm just going to stand in the lobby and boo at all the employees behind the counter. I'm not going to address the issue. Just boo for 1-2 minutes and walk out. We'll see how it works. I'll let the boo birds know what happens. I mean I paid my money, and they are paid to do a job.

I'd pay to see this.:lmao:

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n92687 said:
No doubt he is feeling bad for us but it didn't stop him from kicking our ass 4 years in a row.

Well as a Gator he is not feeling bad, but very happy for your team's issues. As a professional he keeps his emotional state somewhat under control. I don't have to so I am very happy every time UT loses, especially to UF. Another 30 years straight would be nice.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n92694 said:
I'd pay to see this.:lmao:

I actually wanted to do that this weekend after my order was screwed up 3 times, and the 4th time they still got it wrong but I didn't want to pay for something they missed me saying the other times, so I took it and drove off. Wanted to boo them so hard....stupid pimply faced kids getting snotty when they're the ones that can't take a simple order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.