Tebow Calls Out Fans For Booing Team

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n92679 said:
Florida fans booing players and coaches is akin the the crowds jeering Jesus as he bore the cross walking to his place of execution.
Jesus was the savior... the second Chump or Driskel saves us from eternal damnation we will all cheer. As long as they keep forcing us to endure it, boos will continue.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
g8trs99;n92082 said:
The next time I get my order screwed up at the fast food drive through I'm going to calmy pull into the parking lot, walk in, and rather than speaking with the manager I'm just going to stand in the lobby and boo at all the employees behind the counter. I'm not going to address the issue. Just boo for 1-2 minutes and walk out. We'll see how it works. I'll let the boo birds know what happens. I mean I paid my money, and they are paid to do a job.

And you have every right to, my friend. You can boo waiters, politicians, football teams, homeless people and poorly dressed transexuals if the mood hits you. It's more enjoyable to do it at a football game, though, because you have the anonymity and safety of the crowd and a virtually non-existent threat of physical or verbal confrontation with your target. Lore has it that transexuals carry horseshoes in their purses for just such an occasion, waiters can spit in your food, homeless people can give you hepatitis by surprising you with a sloppy kiss, and politicians can put you on their "enemies list."

I grew up in Philadelphia. Booing to those people is a birthright as much as a union card is. I remember Richie Allen drawing the word "BOO" in the dirt with his 42-ounce bat and playing outfield with his batting helmet on to protect himself from debris from the stands. I saw them boo the Flyers when they were on a 12 game winning streak, and of course, the booed Santa Claus himself. Through it all they remained perennial losers. Not just the team, but the fans as well.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
PastyStoole;n92745 said:
I grew up in Philadelphia. Booing to those people is a birthright as much as a union card is. I remember Richie Allen drawing the word "BOO" in the dirt with his 42-ounce bat and playing outfield with his batting helmet on to protect himself from debris from the stands. I saw them boo the Flyers when they were on a 12 game winning streak, and of course, the booed Santa Claus himself. Through it all they remained perennial losers. Not just the team, but the fans as well.

The wrath of sofla is coming now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator