Tebow Comments On Dawgs' Effort...

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
For that reason, I think you go at them super aggressive from the outset. Knock 'em back on their heels, make 'em wonder. Our defense plays best teeing off on an offense trying to play catchup, forcing turnovers and getting sacks.

Fromm is a cool cat. We don't want to let that dude dictate the flow.
Fromm sucks. He’s the UGay equivalent of a Bama game manager. He won’t be able to do shyt off his back. Main thing that concerns me is the power running of Holyfield and Hardman’s speed. If we tackle well, we should be fine.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
As fans, we have serious "battered wife syndrome." During the SOS or Meyer eras I doubt we would ever be worrying about something like this. We think every issue will relegate us back to being a bottom feeder. That's not the case.

I don't give a damn if their mad at Tebow for calling them out. They should've played harder. And if that makes them mad, so be it. None of that helps them come kickoff. Jawja is not Alabama. Their not that good. And I'm not scared of them because they may be angry. Their not some unbeatable powerhouse football program. They had a really good recruiting class last year(and another incoming). But their just a good team. LSU was a good team also. We gotta stop respecting these puppies so much and put them back in their rightful place of being our B I T C H!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Fromm sucks. He’s the UGay equivalent of a Bama game manager. He won’t be able to do shyt off his back. Main thing that concerns me is the power running of Holyfield and Hardman’s speed. If we tackle well, we should be fine.
That's their game. Get the running game going and go to the air with purpose when the defense allows it.

They aren't going to ask Fromm to win the game by any means, but he's filled the holes well by completing 67% of his passes for 13 touchdowns and four picks. That kind of efficiency can hurt you.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hopefully Timmy gets to give them another earful after this week. :grin:

Glad to see you're back, sir. Hope you guys up there are doing okay. A lot of people here were stressing over your well-being.
Thank you! Glad to be back. We were fortunate up our way. Could have been a lot worse. We've got a good bunch among the Chatter group. Glad to be a part of it!

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
That's their game. Get the running game going and go to the air with purpose when the defense allows it.

They aren't going to ask Fromm to win the game by any means, but he's filled the holes well by completing 67% of his passes for 13 touchdowns and four picks. That kind of efficiency can hurt you.
We need to force Fromm to beat us. We actually need to force Kirby to put in Fields due to Fromm’s inefficiency, hopefully after we’re up about three scores.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed. Snell tee’d off for 175 yards and he was the last decent back we faced. Plus, we were without Reese. Brosette pounded 95 on us. It’s going to be a matchup of if we stop Holyfield and Hardman or not.

secgator

Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Head coach calling out conditioning. Uhhhhh.....Kirby.......it’s kinda your job to make sure they’re in game shape.
Precisely. Spot on with this. The only time conditioning is even a half-arse legit excuse whatsoever is maybe.....maybe the first couple of games. And even then, if the staff is a good one it wouldn't come up.
But past the half way mark in the season and the HC is saying they may not have played well because they aren't in shape?????o_O

If I were a Dawg fan, I would be less pissed at Tebow's comments and more pissed at Kirby for either A) making an excuse by blaming their play on something HE should have made certain didn't happen.....or B) making an excuse by admitting to the fan base & the world he didn't have his team ready. Either way, the fans should be far more frosted with Kirby than anything Tebow said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator