Tebow Failing at Failing?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I don't know if he'll make it to the majors, but looks like he's improving nicely.

The article says "For all intents and purposes he picked up a bat last season for the first time since high school. "

Doesn't the author mean intensive purposes?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Too small of a sample size and not enough data on the pitchers he faced to tell. I really don't expect him to make the majors, but I bet he will move up, perhaps this year.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
No matter how good Tebow does the Anti-American/Anti-Christian media will trash him! They would rather celebrate people who commit crimes/use drugs than celebrate someone like Tim who tries to live life right and do good for others. No matter if he succeeds or fails in baseball he's still a better person than all those piece of $hit's put together!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
No matter how good Tebow does the Anti-American/Anti-Christian media will trash him! They would rather celebrate people who commit crimes/use drugs than celebrate someone like Tim who tries to live life right and do good for others. No matter if he succeeds or fails in baseball he's still a better person than all those piece of $hit's put together!

For sure Marianna, you could put all those pieces of $hits together and they still wouldn't match me. :confused:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Unless he has a real big jump forward the show isnt happening.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If he can hit .284 for 2 weeks, it's possible he can hit that again.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
The Natural?

Pop: All those years, and you never played organized baseball?
Hobbs: Well, I sort of got sidetracked.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he makes it to Double A, it's a tremendous achievement. Of course, i would never put anything past Tebow.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
He has my blessings and well wishes no matter what he pursues. Dude is a class act, I agree with Marianna though, maggots will trash him no matter what. I am sure Stephen A Smith (I hate whitey) will throw him under the bus at the first sign that Tim is making progress.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
He has my blessings and well wishes no matter what he pursues. Dude is a class act, I agree with Marianna though, maggots will trash him no matter what. I am sure Stephen A Smith (I hate whitey) will throw him under the bus at the first sign that Tim is making progress.

:whew: he can finally sleep at night...

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator