Tebow Failing at Failing?

Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
The good ol' "Anti-american" comment that is used towards anyone that doesn't have the same vision of the future as you do. Sheesh, I really think some people enjoy thinking that individuals that don't agree with them are somehow evil. It's a very toxic way to think.

I just looked it up and there are MULTIPLE articles from the evil left-wing news outlets talking about how well tebow is doing. Here is one of many http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/news/t...-the-plate-and-the-fans-cant-wait-to-see-him/

Can't we all just get along?

EDIT: And just to clarify so that I don't start a long political argument or make anybody mad. I completely agree that there is bias on all news sources and wish that all news was written by people right in the middle who think logically and not emotionally. But to suggest all liberal news outlets are "anti-american and anti-christian" is, in my opinion, just something that you are telling yourself to make yourself feel better about your own opinions. There are good and bad on both sides of the aisle and if you don't recognize that then I think you are lost in your own strong, uninformed opinions.

And I'm truly sorry to get political but whenever I see anyone call something "anti-american" it really grinds my gears unless it is literally somebody who is against the success of America.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If he makes it to Double A, it's a tremendous achievement. Of course, i would never put anything past Tebow.

I already have my tickets to see the Mets A+ team (in Clearwater) when they come through, it will be after the minor league all star games, where a lot of movement happens (up and down). So I hope they move him up.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I already have my tickets to see the Mets A+ team (in Clearwater) when they come through, it will be after the minor league all star games, where a lot of movement happens (up and down). So I hope they move him up.

Depending on what they are planning and their needs I might prefer him to stay a full year in one place against one set of pitching. I would love him to go to the league (if possible) that our local team is in, it would give me a reason to go to a game or two.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Depending on what they are planning and their needs I might prefer him to stay a full year in one place against one set of pitching. I would love him to go to the league (if possible) that our local team is in, it would give me a reason to go to a game or two.

Which would be the A+ league..

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here we have AA but no Mets, so no Tebow. And it might go directly to AA if it was warranted.
Assumed you were in Florida, the Mets have an A+ (Advanced A) club down here St. Luciie. You must be near Binghamton where their AA affiliate is. Their AAA is Las Vegas.

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Assumed you were in Florida, the Mets have an A+ (Advanced A) club down here St. Luciie. You must be near Binghamton where their AA affiliate is. Their AAA is Las Vegas.

I live in west TN, their AA is in New York as far as I could tell.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I live in west TN, their AA is in New York as far as I could tell.

Sorry misread, yes, they are in Binghamton, NY for AA. Las Vegas for AAA. I would assume they would make their most money, if they went to St. Luciie (A+) due to the Florida connection. I also believe the MiLB is head officed in Florida (not sure on that).

ChiefGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
IMG_20170429_185720883.jpg A real bummer for the wife and I tonight in Hickory, along with hundreds of others in the standing room only crowd, along with us, rocking the orange and blue. Tebow DNP. He did sit in the dugout visible, where the wife could get her fix somewhat. Really a solid teammate by his interactions. Not a surprise.

Last edited:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If he moves up to Triple-A He'll be in Vegas. Odds of me getting to check him out on a trip to Northern Nevada are pretty slim unless they promote him quickly.

June 1-4 & June 17-20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb