Tebow Failing at Failing?

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is it just me or is anyone else tired of seeing Tebow using a retard as his personal beard? I'm really hoping one of the fine journalists at ESPN will start covering this angle as part of the ongoing narrative on Tebow failures.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Is it just me or is anyone else tired of seeing Tebow using a retard as his personal beard? I'm really hoping one of the fine journalists at ESPN will start covering this angle as part of the ongoing narrative on Tebow failures.

Stay classy, pasty!

I can clearly see the basis for the sports media's venom. What a giant failure.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Just watched his appearance on Fallon. One of my favorite lyrics is "It shouldn't be so hard to be inspired." And man, that dude is inspirational. So glad he's a Gator. That guy is living his life HIS way and we love him for it. So happy for all the lives he's touched. Go Gators. Go Tim!:chomp:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't Tebow just hit a fan in the nuts with a baseball?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
http://es.pn/2q0nU4l

Here's a better angle.

For the baseball nuts out there...looks like he's implementing the leg kick that's been spreading in baseball. May be why he's struggled lately since it will take time for him to get used to it/get his timing. Should lead to more power though.

Thoughts?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
At the ball park Saturday night talked to a few of the guys in the Phillies Organization I have gotten to know, they are hearing that Tebow is going to skip A+ ball and move up to AA (after the A allstar game).... anyone here this?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Few people in this nation can truly fully faith-fathom what lives in & emanates from the "heart" of Tim Tebow. What sports pundit knows the feeling of seeing/feeling 20 orphan children running to him to give "loving hugs" - with many of them named Tim? That's one honest example of the reality of UF's "Tim Tebow", who pundits generate articles that mud-sling at him as Tim Teboo.

Those who posted their pride (UF pride) in Tim have paused to deeply think on Tim's undiminishable faith-drive.
Good for you all.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
You can vote for Timmy to make the all-star team below:

Tebow included on all-star game ballot

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/tebow-included-star-game-ballot/

Tim Tebow may soon get to call himself an all-star.

The former quarterback is on South Atlantic League’s Southern Division ballot going up against fellow left fielders Ryan Scott of Greenville and Jacob Heyward of Augusta.

In 40 games of low-A ball, Tebow has posted a slash line of .221/.312/.346 with three home runs. While those numbers may not seem all-star worthy to many baseball fans, popular players make all-star teams all the time despite their stats.

Tebow’s popularity in Columbia, S.C. has been well-documented, as Fireflies ticket sales are up nearly 2,000 per game from last year. Many of the team’s road games in Georgia have also sold out.

Baseball fans and Tebow fans alike can vote for the SEC Network analyst at this page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.