Tebow renews license

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That doesn't look good at all. They should specify what type of sexual offender. A pedophile is far worse than a guy who got that status for statutory rape or people who had sex on the beach and children happen to walk by
So, are you trying to rationalize rape into subsets?

As if one kind of rape is somehow not as bad as another?

WTF?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I never mentioned Tebow in my post....... but YOU did! :lol:

I simply posted part of the article YOU linked into the conversation about the new licenses.....

Shame on you for even thinking that way about him. :facepalm:
I was talking about Tebow, and then you posted that.....figured you may have some breaking news for us :dunno:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

WTF?
just fyi, not all offenders are rapists. Hell, you can piss in your own yard and end up on the list.

a better leveling system like some other states have, with 4 or 5 tiers would be better than this all or not, so people know who to actually look out for. Would save the county and state a boat load of money in supervision/corrections costs too.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

WTF?

Have two cases you should think about before going all or nothing:

When I was taking a Internet Law class the Professor was currently working a case his client was put on the list for spanking his child. (cue Nav) His now ex wife called the cops on him and he was put on the sexual predator list for spanking his child. Because they were going through a nasty divorce. Since the divorce the ex wife realized she went over board, and cops on duty realized he was over charged. Due to change in law it would no longer be a Sexual Predator violation. At the time, he was on his second appeal of being a registered sex offender.

A guy in my neighborhood is a register sex offender for statutory rape. He was 18 his girlfriend was 16 and her parents didn't approve of their relationship. Parents called the cops, he goes to jail. 40 years later he is still on the list in what would not be a statutory rape case due to currently laws. Should they be labelled as a sex offender?

There are many cases of it going the other way, but what really needs to happen is reformation of both past and present practices. Putting away good people on bs charges and letting bad people go to stupid laws isn't the way for it to work.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Who knew we had so many Sexual Predators on the board?

It's ok though, we can find you a safe space.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was talking about Tebow, and then you posted that.....figured you may have some breaking news for us :dunno:
:lol:

You also linked the FLDL info into the conversation...

Nah brah! But, the way most of the sports media hates on him for being a stand-up guy they're probably constantly looking for something like that to crucify him over. Steven A. & his kind would have an orgasm if anything ever happened like that....

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016

WTF?
Are you retarded? There's a clear difference between consent and child molesters. I made that clear. Statutory rape involves consent which is deemed illegal due an arbitrary # set by the state. It's 16 in most southern states but if you cross the imaginary line into TN or FL it's 18.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:

You also linked the FLDL info into the conversation...

Nah brah! But, the way most of the sports media hates on him for being a stand-up guy they're probably constantly looking for something like that to crucify him over. Steven A. & his kind would have an orgasm if anything ever happened like that....
I know I did, because it was part of what I was saying...the new Florida DLs are ugly as fck lol.

Damn right he would too...Dude was givin schit yesterday because the phins took Cutler over Kap...dude is such a fckin stooge.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Have two cases you should think about before going all or nothing:

When I was taking a Internet Law class the Professor was currently working a case his client was put on the list for spanking his child. (cue Nav) His now ex wife called the cops on him and he was put on the sexual predator list for spanking his child. Because they were going through a nasty divorce. Since the divorce the ex wife realized she went over board, and cops on duty realized he was over charged. Due to change in law it would no longer be a Sexual Predator violation. At the time, he was on his second appeal of being a registered sex offender.

A guy in my neighborhood is a register sex offender for statutory rape. He was 18 his girlfriend was 16 and her parents didn't approve of their relationship. Parents called the cops, he goes to jail. 40 years later he is still on the list in what would not be a statutory rape case due to currently laws. Should they be labelled as a sex offender?

There are many cases of it going the other way, but what really needs to happen is reformation of both past and present practices. Putting away good people on bs charges and letting bad people go to stupid laws isn't the way for it to work.
Interesting points.

I guess it's fair disclosure to state I've never heard of someone being labeled as a "sexual predator" for simply spanking your own child. I've heard of all sorts of "abuse" charges if it was taken too far & included physical injury, but never "sex pred" (barring some sick s&m sh_t). Maybe I'm just lucky it's something that's never been observed in my life experiences so far.

As far as the guy with the 16yo....... the law is clear. Feelings don't override the law. If he really loved her, and the parents weren't for it, then he should be able to wait for 2 years when she turns 18. If it's only about the sex, which at that age is a BIG thing that drives many ill-advised decisions, then doing the dirty with an under age girl IS rape. The law is there for a reason. So, I guess I still don't see the issue beyond wanting to scoop some hot young nympho.... or.... she really didn't want to but was afraid she'd "loose him" if she didn't. Either way, the law is there to protect the young for multiple reasons.

There are always going to be unintended consequences with every law passed. Some good, many bad.

I appreciate you sharing that perspective though, thanks.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Are you retarded? There's a clear difference between consent and child molesters. I made that clear. Statutory rape involves consent which is deemed illegal due an arbitrary # set by the state. It's 16 in most southern states but if you cross the imaginary line into TN or FL it's 18.

No, I'm not retarded. However, the jury is still out on you. Be sure to not miss your next NAMBLA meeting. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.