Tebow to Rams?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Absolutely the Rams should sign him, and I absolutely agree that it's not going to happen.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n34955 said:
Who was the last FSU quarterback to have a decent career? Kanell is the only one I can remember hanging our for over 5 years in the league the last 20 years.

They had that one dude who Gruden coached up his first year at Tampa and won a ring with, but Tampa's offense was awful all year and he was barely serviceable as a qb. It was all about the Tampa 2 D. That is the only FSU QB to ever do anything at all in the NFL. FSU QB's have a long line of sucking fat :nutswinger:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp said:
TheDouglas78;n34955 said:
Who was the last FSU quarterback to have a decent career? Kanell is the only one I can remember hanging our for over 5 years in the league the last 20 years.

They had that one dude who Gruden coached up his first year at Tampa and won a ring with, but Tampa's offense was awful all year and he was barely serviceable as a qb. It was all about the Tampa 2 D. That is the only FSU QB to ever do anything at all in the NFL. FSU QB's have a long line of sucking fat :nutswinger:
Forgot about Brad Johnson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator