Tebow's awesome response to a reporter

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Merge with what? The other thread is about the "failure" article. This is an interview.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Tim-Tebow-Shirts-This-Guy-Loves-Tebow.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I gotta admit, there was a time when I thought "this guy has to be a fraud". I mean there's no way someone with all he has going for him could be that way behind the scenes. As time has passed, I've realized I was a phvcktard.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I gotta admit, there was a time when I thought "this guy has to be a fraud". I mean there's no way someone with all he has going for him could be that way behind the scenes. As time has passed, I've realized I was a phvcktard.

The are so many fakes out there, it's hard to believe. He really does seem too good to be true. I recall his Gator teammates would say he acts no different whether the media was watching or not. That's integrity.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
It's pretty awesome that arguably our two most famous Gators (along with SOS, Emmitt, and the '04s) are possibly the two classiest and greatest ambassadors a university could ever possibly ask for ... and we were blessed with not one, but two of 'em. Proud and yet humbled to be a part of the Gator Nation. Go Gators.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
The are so many fakes out there, it's hard to believe. He really does seem too good to be true. I recall his Gator teammates would say he acts no different whether the media was watching or not. That's integrity.

UF fans have been very blessed and lucky to have been able to have two such QBs as Wuerffel and Tebow. Each is a great individual and was a great player for UF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.