Tennessee Commit Preston Williams shows up on Auburn Weekend and Trolls Auburn

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How pathetic do you want to be? Gator fans are whining about a 17 year old lobbying for the college football team he plans to attend. Get over yourselves and concentrate on the next three years you will not be a factor in the SEC East.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n162013 said:
How pathetic do you want to be? Gator fans are whining about a 17 year old lobbying for the college football team he plans to attend. Get over yourselves and concentrate on the next three years you will not be a factor the SEC East.

Like Tennesse has been for the last decade and the forseeable future?

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
Alvin York;n162013 said:
How pathetic do you want to be? Gator fans are whining about a 17 year old lobbying for the college football team he plans to attend. Get over yourselves and concentrate on the next three years you will not be a factor the SEC East.
When's the last time you beat this program? :headshake:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
B76VHAUIIAAPvre.jpg:large

This is becoming a habit for Tennessee recruits....

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
bradgator2;n161585 said:
Did he bring a plunger with him?

My thoughts exactly. The only place a slUT kid can troll with any authority is the hardware store, in the toilet accessory department. UT trolling.....what a joke.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n161897 said:
Do we even know if Butch had anything to do with it? Yeah, we can speculate, given some of the other showmanship decisions he's made, but this sounds to me very much something a 17 yr old would decide on his own to do. And if the UT staff did have any hand in it you have to know they wouldn't tolerate it if the table was flipped.

Sounds like a kid's idea and implementation.
4A8KFcs.jpg

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I "liked" your post for the refreshing use of new imagery.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Eff Auburn/Muschamp/TRob and eff Tennessee, too. I don't care that he did what he did. He clowned Auburn to some degree and looked like a jackass in the process of doing it. Hopefully both programs come out of it a little more banged up than they were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.