Terry Bowden finally admits to paying players at Auburn

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I coulda sworn he already admitted this earlier today in a different thread...:scratchchin:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Gotta figure sharing turf with Bama has got to be tough when it comes to recruiting so bending the rules and a little payola goes a long way to help level the playing field. I am sure most people recall the story of Cam Newton's travels after leaving UF and being courted heavily by Miss. State and finally ending up at Auburn. Newton's father was a main player in that whole soap opera.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I understand that Terry got money for this interview.??

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

SABAN doesn't pay players because that's against the rules....
All those boys get nice rides soon as they hit campus. There is a picture of 5* CB Nigel Knott standing next to his brand new Mustang from this past class. That's how they do it at Bama!

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Not to be nit picky, but I believe that is a Dodge Challenger. Or are you mentioning someone else. I have no clue of the dude standing next to the Challenger.

Last edited:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He admitted this almost a decade ago, just now someone is reporting on how it has become more wide spread.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Terry would get a little tipsy (alright, drunk as hell) at parties and bitch about the cheating culture at Auburn. It was no secret. He says he was fired because he refused to look the other way and let the bag men do their thing. The real power over there was in the hands of a small group of wealthy boosters.

The state of Alabama is the cheatingest place in college football.

But like the article says, once you get the ball rolling, you don't need to cheat so much.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator