Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maryland taking them to the woodshed

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldnt have thought that because some talent was left there.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Texas was an 18.5 point favorite!!! That's a lot of points for a mediocre team. Both coaches are Meyer protege's and Durkin has a year head start on his program than Herman. I didn't suspect Maryland would jump on them like this though....but there's another half of football to go. Texas has 2 scores: a pick 6 and a blocked FG returned for TD. Horrible offense and Maryland is gashing their D. Score should be more like 37-0 right now (vs. 30-14).

Check out the freakin Missouri game; 76 points w/ 5 minutes to go in the first half....over 700 yards of total offense...in the FIRST HALF! Their O is going to be really good....thier D? Not so much.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well Tom Heman was the hottest thing going and I just watched him totally mishandle the end of the 1st half from a game management perspective, again showing me that these guys may know X's and O's but 99.9% of them can't manage a game to save their lives. UT driving, 1 timeout remaining, after a 3rd down play did not stop the clock leaving 4th and short, instead of using final timeout to regroup b/c a 1st down puts them in FG range and would stop the clock momentarily, allowing you to spike the ball and then sequence 2 plays, UT runs around and runs some disjointed 4th down play, with a pass sailing out of bounds. Yes Herman was probably thinking I can save my TO to run the FG unit out later, but you have to get the first down. So instead of getting organized to get into FG range, he leaves them to be disjointed. Hope he is enjoying that TO in his back pocket at halftime. Now by taking that last TO before 4th down would not have assured anything, but it would have shown me better understanding of management and organization.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Texas coming back with special teams. Now 30 - 27 One move and one nice block gets a 91 yard punt return. And now a poor kick off and bad coverage gets Maryland back in the game.

Correction not 91 but 61, I heard incorrectly.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Poor Texas defense gives up at TD to offset the punt return.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
So it's going to take them three tries at head coach to get it right. Let us pray that's not us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.