Thanks for a Great Season, Gator Basketball!

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Much like any team in the playoffs, USCe is riding the wave and could literally keep dismantling teams that think they shouldn't be there. For the second time now our 3 was never there and killed us. We hit 2-3 of those 12 and we win but such is life and the game, fun season though!

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Great run,but feels like a wasted opportunity considering the path was cleared by other significant losses in our bracket, oh well, here's to them

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Great run, too bad our tough kids got let down by a pathetic gameplan and zero adjustments after half.

I'm afraid Cheese may see dollar signs and bolt. Kids leaving is so unpredictable.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Fun and unexpected season! Great run and can't wait to see what happens next year! Go Gators!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nice to get a little championship fervor bubbling up again... wish we could have turned it into a rolling boil, but still thankful for the effort over some ill-timed adversity late in the season. Go Gators!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's not too often you see a team in a regional final with double digit losses. We blew a great opportunity to advance to our fifth final four, and you guys are high fiving each other

Djokovic-smash-big_zpsf70da05a.gif~original

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am not the least bit surprised an individual that spent nearly four years tossing will
muschamps salad would start a thread celebrating a loss. I'm also not surprised said individual would dislike the fact that we blew
A great opportunity. but it is indeed the cold hard reality that we blew a fantastic opportunity losing to a team that isnt nearly as talented as 99.99999 percent of teams you see in a regional final.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I am not the least bit surprised an individual that spent nearly four years tossing will
muschamps salad would start a thread celebrating a loss. I'm also not surprised said individual would dislike the fact that we blew
A great opportunity. but it is indeed the cold hard reality that we blew a fantastic opportunity losing to a team that isnt nearly as talented as 99.99999 percent of teams you see in a regional final.

Does it occur to you that none of us had any control over the outcome or that finding something positive out of a season in which we overachieved is actually a healthy way to look at it? I shouldn't have to point this out, but it's called March Madness because it's a single-elimination tournament and basketball happens to be a game in which on any given day the underdog can strike.

The sooner you come to terms with that, the clearer your outlook on UF basketball and NCAA basketball for that matter.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Does it occur to you that none of us had any control over the outcome or that finding something positive out of a season in which we overachieved is actually a healthy way to look at it? I shouldn't have to point this out, but it's called March Madness because it's a single-elimination tournament and basketball happens to be a game in which on any given day the underdog can strike.

The sooner you come to terms with that, the clearer your outlook on UF basketball and NCAA basketball for that matter.

None of what you posted has anything to do with the fact we blew a great opportunity. Of course it is single elimination.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
916ca6cba42a55cd67abfaa02a2e9b82.jpg

Tough loss....
But still "Great to be....."

Representing Gator Nation at a Major Turbine inspection in
Dawg land.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.