Thanks for a Great Season, Gator Basketball!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Watching Kentucky players cry makes me feel better. Thanks jay and have a dislike for giving props to a kentucky player

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry that we lost......Not so sorry for sUcK!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Watching Kentucky players cry makes me feel better. Thanks jay and have a dislike for giving props to a kentucky player

I thought this was a group hug so I gave him a like. :dunno:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
**** that punk. He and his mama have $50K + in the bank and new cars, etc. for playing there. Grow a pair son, try actually working for something in your life one day.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was happy to see UK lose too, then I saw this video and it made me feel for them as well.

Nothing but respect for Fox, I'd take him on my team any day. It's too bad he decided to play for Calipari though.

I know I said I feel for guys getting emotional after games, but if this kid cared so much, he wouldn't be a paid mercenary on his pit stop to the NBA. And you can bet your ass he was paid a LOT. Guys who have been in a program 3-4 years and put everything into it? I'm all about those tears. Fox's tears won't even be dry by the time he declares.

That being said, he'll probably be a hell of an NBA player.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Glad you enjoy seeing kids cry like that. You're a real man! You're no "pussy!"

Still happy UK is out of it due to Cal and their fans doe.

Oh, and please keep raining the dislikes, I promise you I won't lose any sleep over it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I know I said I feel for guys getting emotional after games, but if this kid cared so much, he wouldn't be a paid mercenary on his pit stop to the NBA. And you can bet your ass he was paid a LOT. Guys who have been in a program 3-4 years and put everything into it? I'm all about those tears. Fox's tears won't even be dry by the time he declares.

You damn well these kids are crying because they're now gonna miss out on their final 4 bonus.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

None of this changes the fact that these dudes are crushed and love their teammates. I'll take a guy like that who shows emotion (like Drob) any day.

We complain about players "not caring" and "being in it for the money" but then crush them for being "soft" and "pussies" when they show that they care. Weird times.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
None of this changes the fact that these dudes are crushed and love their teammates. I'll take a guy like that who shows emotion (like Drob) any day.

We complain about players "not caring" and "being in it for the money" but then crush them for being "soft" and "pussies" when they show that they care. Weird times.
You're being the pussy right now,man. Does your boyfriend not hold you enough?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Kinda nice getting the responses I'm getting from the posters chiming in. Makes me realize I'm on the right side of things :lmao2:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Kinda nice getting the responses I'm getting from the posters chiming in. Makes me realize I'm on the right side of things :lmao2:
Who's thing are you to the right of? Kanell? Fox?

I'm losing track of your mancrushes.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We need to rally around these kids and hang our heads tall. Lots to be proud of...I don't understand the infighting.

At the end of the day we are all Gators.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator