Thanks for Muschamping, you Dwag buffoon

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Muschamp pulled off one of his signature works Saturday and it was great to see from the other sideline. He got up 17 and went pure Champ ball.

Even though we scored on our next possession, so they were only up 10, still in the 3rd quarter, when USC got the ball back, these were his play calls to greatly help us back in the game:

- Run for 6.
- Broken play on an unsuccessful conservative screen.
- 4 yard “downfield” pass, the only “downfield” pass they would attempt with a lead. They got a first down on the pass. The last they’d call for a while.
- 7 straight runs until a third and 7 when they were now up only 3 and there was still 9 minutes left in the game.
- that 3rd and 7 play got pressured when we knew they had to throw and the ball ended up 10 yards from the closest receiver.

Next time they got the ball back, we had the lead, they got a holding penalty and were forced to throw. Pick and game over.

This was truly his Sistine Chapel.

Thanks Will.

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Muschamp has a Chinese proverb tattooed on his lower back that roughly translates to:

“Those who take lead sit, be gracious, and award your enemy with victory in the most embarrassing fashion humanly possible you loser DwAG POS” or something along those lines

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp has a Chinese proverb tattooed on his lower back that roughly translates to:

“Those who take lead sit, be gracious, and award your enemy with victory in the most embarrassing fashion humanly possible you loser GwAG POS” or something along those lines
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
giphy.gif

Will is just getting ready for his next severance package now that ours is finally done with.

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
I just want to thank Will for making me feel skinny again. Looks like he is eating real well up there in South Carolina.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You mean Chump ball. Get it right. The clown should be forced to change his name legally to MusCHUMP, capital letters and all.
I wholeheartedly agree, but there are some very righteous posters who will inform you that's its unsanctiminious to call Coach William Muschamp bad names or to misspell his name in an unflattering way. (Though I haven't heard from them in a while but they were very adamant that it was unbecoming and hurts recruiting)

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
I wholeheartedly agree, but there are some very righteous posters who will inform you that's its unsanctiminious to call Coach William Muschamp bad names or to misspell his name in an unflattering way. (Though I haven't heard from them in a while but they were very adamant that it was unbecoming and hurts recruiting)
Fiddlestix, the recruits are smarter than they look :), they know a loser when they see one. Concerning the "righteous" "comparing themselves by themselves is not wise".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator