Thanks, Swamp Donkey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Saturday was eye opening, but I am still holding out hope. That look on Mac's face was sheer shock. The last two years he knew he didn't have the offensive horses (especially at QB) to compete against the big boys. This year he honestly thought that was going to change. He is always tight to the vest when talking to the public. Hopefully, he takes an increased role in the offense and is able to right the ship.

We need Mac to be successful.

By which decade?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I keep hearing that Mac will quietly take charge of the offense. He has already said otherwise. I say he better if he plans on having a job very long. Problem is, I am not confident he can do much better and I think he thinks Nuss is doing a good job and its mostly the players fault.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Saturday was eye opening, but I am still holding out hope. That look on Mac's face was sheer shock. The last two years he knew he didn't have the offensive horses (especially at QB) to compete against the big boys. This year he honestly thought that was going to change. He is always tight to the vest when talking to the public. Hopefully, he takes an increased role in the offense and is able to right the ship.

We need Mac to be successful.

He has already stated that he essentially isn't. Nuss isn't losing any play calling ability, it was Macs choice to go with Zaire the entire 2nd half, hell the dipschit even said they thought about putting Del Fan Hater in the game for the 2 min drill.

get outta here with this nonsense man.
Look, I am in real life a "look at the bright side" type of person, but with this coach there is no bright side. He is absolutely, completely, without a doubt, a clueless individual.

Why don't you come clean and tell us who you really are and what you really do. :waiting:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
By which decade?
Does it matter?

The UAA is more concerned about not admitting that Fooley screwed the pooch again with another terrible hireand that Strick made it worse by extending the coaches this year.

Fooley had enough Goodwill built up to survive the first two but Strick is not in the same position. it will be interesting to see how he handles this.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He has already stated that he essentially isn't. Nuss isn't losing any play calling ability, it was Macs choice to go with Zaire the entire 2nd half, hell the dipschit even said they thought about putting Del Fan Hater in the game for the 2 min drill.

get outta here with this nonsense man.
Look, I am in real life a "look at the bright side" type of person, but with this coach there is no bright side. He is absolutely, completely, without a doubt, a clueless individual.

Why don't you come clean and tell us who you really are and what you really do. :waiting:
:popcorn:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Even the players see it!
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.