That could be us!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Watching N. Illinois beating a once proud Nebraska program 14-0. The Huskers haven't been relevant in 20 years due in part to poor coaching hires. Forget the lost decade I've discussed...if Mac can't get it together and we make another poor coaching hire we could be looking at 2 DECADES of irrelevance like Nebraska! Don't you all feel much better now?

Fun N' Stun

Nov 15, 2014
We do need to fire Mac asap, but we will never become like Nebraska. Nebraska is done because they have no in state or regional talent pool and the state is very unattractive to oos recruits. The days of Nebraska are over permanently.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Mike Riley was a huge head-scratching hire. He Peter-Principled before he got to Oregon State.....kinda like Nuss Peter Principling at Fresno State (and still landed at Alabama, Michigan, and Florida)......and kinda like our guy, Peter Principled at Colorado State....and yet, our All-World AD hires him anyway...

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think Sumlin at A&M may be fired before next week if they mess around and lose to Louisiana.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I think Sumlin at A&M may be fired before next week if they mess around and lose to Louisiana.

Texas A&M looks dejected. They've literally given up. Agree, Sumlin could get the hook very, very soon.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
I'm telling you, as long as we have a clean program our administration is fine with being an average team. Academia does not give one rip about football. All they care about is that US NEWS Ranking of colleges and universities every year.

They are much more concerned with the credit card fraud than the win/loss record. If you want Mac gone we need more kids in trouble.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm telling you, as long as we have a clean program our administration is fine with being an average team. Academia does not give one rip about football. All they care about is that US NEWS Ranking of colleges and universities every year.

They are much more concerned with the credit card fraud than the win/loss record. If you want Mac gone we need more kids in trouble.

Ummmm......where the hell have you been? Clean? We have Nine motherf*ckers suspended right now for stealing.....and a few others in trouble w/ the law for weed violations.

Honestly, the admin should use this situation to our advantage and fire McElwain "for cause" for losing control of the program (i.e. having a team full of thieves).

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Ummmm......where the hell have you been? Clean? We have Nine motherf*ckers suspended right now for stealing.....and a few others in trouble w/ the law for weed violations.

Honestly, the admin should use this situation to our advantage and fire McElwain "for cause" for losing control of the program (i.e. having a team full of thieves).
What do you mean "where have I been" ?
I just said they're much more concerned about that than any win loss record the team has. Why do you think those kids aren't back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.