That theory about not worrying about our team because Kentucky is better this year

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n63672 said:
He has? Certainly not on the deep ball.

None of our receivers have been running down the field with no one within 5 yards on any deep ball he's thrown.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
SavannahGator;n63664 said:
Yup. In retrospect, when I think back to that game, since Murphy's arm was loose, I wonder why Muschamp didn't start Trey Burton @ QB and just run the wildcat the whole game.

Damnit, he was saving Burton's arm for the sneak play in desperation time against Usce. He sets something up for 2.5 years, and you want him to just blow the cover against Vandy? No, no, no...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n63673 said:
None of our receivers have been running down the field with no one within 5 yards on any deep ball he's thrown.
I guess you're right. When they're running all alone, he doesn't see them.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n63677 said:
I guess you're right. When they're running all alone, he doesn't see them.

He saw Showers running alone last week. Saw D-Rob running alone a few times against UK. I can't recall any time when we've had someone that wide open that he didn't see, but then again, I drink a lot.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n63678 said:
He saw Showers running alone last week. Saw D-Rob running alone a few times against UK. I can't recall any time when we've had someone that wide open that he didn't see, but then again, I drink a lot.

Outside of a busted assignment, Robinson is the only player that can create space and get open. we have been terrible in this regard for several years. I think Dunbar tells the DB what his route looks like.

But, as was said, the problem is he doesn't typically hit them when they are open. Too many misfires.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n63681 said:
Outside of a busted assignment, Robinson is the only player that can create space and get open. we have been terrible in this regard for several years. I think Dunbar tells the DB what his route looks like.

But, as was said, the problem is he doesn't typically hit them when they are open. Too many misfires.

Agreed on both counts. Maybe Driskel needs to put the Tom Emanski tape on and start throwing footballs into trash cans.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n63692 said:
Agreed on both counts. Maybe Driskel needs to put the Tom Emanski tape on and start throwing our entire offensive philosophy and staff into trash cans.

Corrected for accuracy.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are keeping me laughing. :lol:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;63681 said:
Outside of a busted assignment, Robinson is the only player that can create space and get open. we have been terrible in this regard for several years. I think Dunbar tells the DB what his route looks like. But, as was said, the problem is he doesn't typically hit them when they are open. Too many misfires.
We've gotten so used to bad qb play around here our definition of "open" has expanded to half of alachua county. If a guy has one step on the defender, he's open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.