The “Lets all laugh at the SOW’s staff” thread

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Got a WR coach too.

@BruceFeldmanCFB: SOURCE: #Maryland OC Walt Bell is expected to become #FSU’s new offensive coordinator & David Kelly will be the Noles new WR coach.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Got a WR coach too.

@BruceFeldmanCFB: SOURCE: #Maryland OC Walt Bell is expected to become #FSU’s new offensive coordinator & David Kelly will be the Noles new WR coach.

Looking Bell up, in 2 years as an OC his best ppg is 99th.

XkAEn7-o.jpg

Last edited:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Shocking, I know.

@Brett_McMurphy: Source: Former FSU great Deion Sanders has decided not to join Seminoles’ coaching staff. Sanders was on sideline for Independence Bowl & at that time said “you never know” when asked about joining FSU’s staff

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looking Bell up, in 3 years as an OC his best ppg is 99. His best ypg is 88. Ummm...

Spin wheel says "he's a rising star" or "he had multiple players hurt so that's why". Noles are going to experience what it's been like for us all these years....lies after lies.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Spin wheel says "he's a rising star" or "he had multiple players hurt so that's why". Noles are going to experience what it's been like for us all these years....lies after lies.

Most OCs aren't good playcallers at the start. He may become that, but going from Jimbo to him is a massive step down. No amount of spin can change that fact. And most noles say Jimbo wasn't a good playcaller. My neighbor is a nole. We've talked a lot about the hires. He is freaked out.

Buckman2000

Oct 1, 2016
He’s their Nuss, it’s gonna be purty kewl. 120th in offense huh, they will be running Slick Willie out of town on a rail within 4 yrs

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My neighbor is a nole. We've talked a lot about the hires. He is freaked out.
Exactly. They went from thinking Jimbo Bowdenbastard may soon replace Saban as King of the World to a lightweight who was .500 at Western Kentucky.

Panic to shocked disbelief is the reaction I am getting from every Semi I know.

In many ways Jimbo benefited greatly from Chump and Heehaw. He would have been fired in year 4 or 5 if Creyer had stayed.

Taggart will do the same for Mullinz, make the sledding so much easier.

Last edited:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
To put this in historical perspective, by any reasonable measure, FSU FB is at its lowest point in 42 years. It was after the 1975 season when a hapless nitwit named Darrel Mudra was replaced by Bowden. Mudra had compiled a 4-18 record over two seasons and, hard to believe though it may be, the team was even worse than the record would indicate. FSU was the laughing stock of major college football, replete with the infamous "chicken wire" incident and the investigation/scandal that ensued. They were lower than whale schitt when Bobby arrived in 1976. But to the sanctimonious, ethically challenged old goat's credit, he went on to build a juggernaut at the SOW. Although he overstayed his welcome and basically fell on his face at the end, BB did turn over a highly successful program to Jimbo when they finally showed him the door. Jimbo is not my favorite person by any means, but he did revitalize the program and achieved a lot during his tenure.

The @#$%&! party, is @#%&! over. Willie T's slipshod, disjointed stab at recruiting has to this point been a total klusterphuk. If anything, his assembly of what I laughingly refer to as a staff is even more pathetic. This guy has "out of my depth" stamped on his forehead. As someone who has been waiting over forty years to see that leprous, reeking excuse for a school finally receive its just desserts, I can only say that I am beside myself with vindictive glee. My greetings to not so slick Willie are; (to paraphrase Scrooge) there's more of Mudra than of Bowden in you Sir. I can't wait to see the circus - literally.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone see 5-7 in this schedule like I do? Their hashtag is #dosomething. :lol:

VIRIGNIA TECH
SAMFORD
@ Syracuse
NORTHERN ILLINOIS
@ Louisville
@ Miami, FL
Bye Week
WAKE FOREST
CLEMSON
@ NC State
@ Notre Dame
BOSTON COLLEGE
FLORIDA

SwampChomp

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2017
Anyone see 5-7 in this schedule like I do? Their hashtag is #dosomething. :lol:

VIRIGNIA TECH
SAMFORD
@ Syracuse
NORTHERN ILLINOIS
@ Louisville
@ Miami, FL
Bye Week
WAKE FOREST
CLEMSON
@ NC State
@ Notre Dame
BOSTON COLLEGE
FLORIDA

It would be awesome for them to be 5-6 and we beat them to keep them from a Bowl Game. Kiss their consecutive bowl streak bye-bye. :lol:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Slevin, you know I'm your biggest fan but I just can't tolerate you and this fvkking Buckeye School Up North thing. That's what Suckeyes do, not Gators.

We call them Semis, Clowns, Semenholes, Big Top, Tally Comm Coll, and a thousand other things. Leave the School Up North to the Buckeyes.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If you are listening before you talk, doesn't that mean you'll wait before you criticize? I'm going on 5 hours sleep in 3 days, but that seems redundant. Am I missing something? :confused:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Anyone see 5-7 in this schedule like I do? Their hashtag is #dosomething.

VIRIGNIA TECH
SAMFORD
@ Syracuse
NORTHERN ILLINOIS
@ Louisville
@ Miami, FL
Bye Week
WAKE FOREST
CLEMSON
@ NC State
@ Notre Dame
BOSTON COLLEGE
FLORIDA

I see 3-9, with their only wins coming over Samford, Syracuse, and Northern Illinois.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.