The 2018 state of the board discussion thread

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I like this board. It makes me feel smart....

Local morning show on the radio here has "The People's Spelling Bee" as a means of calling in and winning something each morning. Words are typically at a 5th grade level. One of the early callers has become part of the promo as he spelled "FRANCHISE" this way:

Franchise? hehe...uh...F-R-..A-N-....C...-T-...I-C-E?

Infuriated one of the hosts who called him an embarrassment to all people. That host has fought for years to kill the spelling bee because he can't stand how dumb some people are. The listeners have overwhelmingly countered to keep it. Primarily as it makes the rest of us feel smarter.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Local morning show on the radio here has "The People's Spelling Bee" as a means of calling in and winning something each morning. Words are typically at a 5th grade level. One of the early callers has become part of the promo as he spelled "FRANCHISE" this way:

Franchise? hehe...uh...F-R-..A-N-....C...-T-...I-C-E?

Infuriated one of the hosts who called him an embarrassment to all people. That host has fought for years to kill the spelling bee because he can't stand how dumb some people are. The listeners have overwhelmingly countered to keep it. Primarily as it makes the rest of us feel smarter.

Reminds me of this south park episode spelling bee.

Okay, our next contestant is Eric Cartman.
Alright, Eric, here's your word: chair.
Chaaiirr.

CARTMAN

Come on, Fonics Monkey, drum! Come
on!

MAYOR

Eric, your word is "chair."

CARTMAN
Uuh. Definition?

MAYOR
Something you sit on.

CARTMAN
Country of origin?

MAYOR
English!

CARTMAN
Could you please use it in a sentence?

MAYOR

Oh, for Christ's sake, kid! The word
is "chair"!!

CARTMAN

Uh- chair. C H A R E God damnit, how
come I get the hard ones?! Get over
here, you son of a bitch Fonics Monkey!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, let's leave any more politics out of it.

As for Punto, I would hope that anyone who viewed this board in such a repulsive manner wouldn't want to visit it anymore. Makes no sense to come around. I certainly wouldn't.
And we especially hope Punto wont he back, regardless.

Punto

BANNED
Jan 22, 2015
Okay, let's leave any more politics out of it.

As for Punto, I would hope that anyone who viewed this board in such a repulsive manner wouldn't want to visit it anymore. Makes no sense to come around. I certainly wouldn't.
I don't view the board in a 'repulsive manner.' I'm simply stating the facts.
I said that Urban had spit the bit, and was washed-up. I was told to 'drink bleach.' Yet, I turned out to be right.
I said that Will was a bad hire. I was told to 'drink bleach.' Yet, I turned out to be right.
I said that Foley had destroyed the program. I was told to 'drink bleach.' Yet, I turned out to be right.
I said that Mac's 3rd Year would be make or break. It was.
I said that UF would hire Mullen. I was told to 'drink bleach.'
Now, I'm saying that many on this site are racists, liars, pu$$ies, and fake tough guys.
I'm yet again being essentially told to 'drink bleach.' (With the added bonus of being falsely accused of threatening people with a gun, which is pretty laughable).
I'm right this time too.
Deep down, something tells me that many of you know that as well.
Truth hurts, I guess.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I said that Urban had spit the bit, and was washed-up. I was told to 'drink bleach.' Yet, I turned out to be right.
I said that Will was a bad hire. I was told to 'drink bleach.' Yet, I turned out to be right.
I said that Foley had destroyed the program. I was told to 'drink bleach.' Yet, I turned out to be right.
Now, I'm saying that many on this site are racists, liars, pu$$ies, and fake tough guys.
I'm yet again being essentially told to 'drink bleach.' (With the added bonus of being falsely accused of threatening people with a gun, which is pretty laughable).
I'm right this time too.
Truth hurts, I guess.
Drink bleach.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm right this time too.
Truth hurts, I guess.
You had me until you inexplicably changed gears and started spewing Antifa butthurt over the 2016 election.

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
I'm right this time too.
Truth hurts, I guess.

I’m amazed all the bleach you drank didn’t kill you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm right this time too.
Truth hurts, I guess.
:moon3:

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I'm right this time too.
Truth hurts, I guess.
I wasn't on this board when you posted the things you claimed to have posted about Meyer, Champ, Foley, etc., Punto, so I'm taking your last post at face value. You clearly have a good barometer reading on recent Florida football. But, after reading the rest of the comments in response to your post, my primary thought is this: fvkk you, you little candy pants.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm late to the effing party as always.

This place is my Gator home. Y'all are my dysfunctional Gator family. I love everyone and the board and wouldn't change a damn thing.

Well...board could use some more actual women :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator