The "Alabama way"

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well there it is, in plain text, the undeniable truth that Cowherd is a complete moron :lol:

Btw, does Emmons have to give that mercedes back now?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Trent%2BRichardson%2Bpic.jpg

Yep and deer-antler spray is getting these results at Bama.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Trent%2BRichardson%2Bpic.jpg

Yep and deer-antler spray is getting these results at Bama.
Oh it definitely works...me and a few dudes i workout with cycle on HGH and when we cycle off we use that along with a few over the counter stuff from GNC. They use one or the other yr round but i only do so 6 months out the year...because i get the results i want from doing so. Both are expensive but definitely work!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh it definitely works...me and a few dudes i workout with cycle on HGH and when we cycle off we use that along with a few over the counter stuff from GNC. They use one or the other yr round but i only do so 6 months out the year...because i get the results i want from doing so. Both are expensive but definitely work!
You getting the HGH on the internet or doctor prescribed?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

You use real HGH? Deer Antler Spray doesn't give results like some Bama players got. You need more than HGH etc. for results like that in a short period of time. There is definitely some juicing going on there.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

What is it about the deer antlers that provides that sort of muscle growth?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
What is it about the deer antlers that provides that sort of muscle growth?
I couldn't explain it so i found this for u that explains everything.

What’s It Made Of?
10671525_s-300x300.jpg
Deer Antler Spray is a natural supplement made from the velvet covering the bone and cartilage that eventually develops into a deer’s hardened antlers. Each spring a deer’s antler cycle begins again and it casts off the antler from the previous season, allowing the velvet to be harvested. Deer Antlers are one of the fastest growing membranes known to man. When growing, they’re covered with a smooth, sensitive skin called velvet. The velvet is filled with blood vessels that feed the antlers with vitamins and minerals essential for their enormous growth. While the antlers are in its velvet stage, a freeze dried extraction process takes place and it is made into a formula that can be consumed. It can then be used for supplements and is found in pill, powdered, and spray forms. Deer Antler Extracts and Sprays are by far the most effective and potent of these products and may provide numerous health benefits. The higher the concentration of IGF-1 in a product, generally the faster and more prominent the results may be.

What’s It Used For?
Protein_IGF1_PDB_1bqt-300x215.png
Deer Antler Spray is often used for its natural performance qualities and is praised by professional athletes and celebrities around the world. Deer antler velvet contains Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1). In humans, IGF-1 is primarily produced in the liver as a response to Human Growth Hormone (HGH) release. IGF-1 is a premier health, muscle, and anti-aging factor. Unfortunately, as we age, we tend to experience some HGH deficiency, which can result in a loss of IGF-1 (SEE CHART BELOW). There are many variables which affect serum IGF-1 levels such as age, sex, nutritional status and growth hormone secretion. IGF-1 levels and growth hormones are low at birth, increase substantially during childhood and puberty, and then begin to decline during the 2nd – 3rd decade of life. This decline continues steadily until the 7th decade of life. Deer Antler Spray may help you raise your IGF-1 levels safely and naturally so you can reach your health and fitness goals.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
You use real HGH? Deer Antler Spray doesn't give results like some Bama players got. You need more than HGH etc. for results like that in a short period of time. There is definitely some juicing going on there.
If you use the 2 combined it will definitely have u jacked up. HgH is legal in Alabama and if u can find the right doctor he'll give it 2 u.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I couldn't explain it so i found this for u that explains everything.

What’s It Made Of?
10671525_s-300x300.jpg
Deer Antler Spray is a natural supplement made from the velvet covering the bone and cartilage that eventually develops into a deer’s hardened antlers. Each spring a deer’s antler cycle begins again and it casts off the antler from the previous season, allowing the velvet to be harvested. Deer Antlers are one of the fastest growing membranes known to man. When growing, they’re covered with a smooth, sensitive skin called velvet. The velvet is filled with blood vessels that feed the antlers with vitamins and minerals essential for their enormous growth. While the antlers are in its velvet stage, a freeze dried extraction process takes place and it is made into a formula that can be consumed. It can then be used for supplements and is found in pill, powdered, and spray forms. Deer Antler Extracts and Sprays are by far the most effective and potent of these products and may provide numerous health benefits. The higher the concentration of IGF-1 in a product, generally the faster and more prominent the results may be.

What’s It Used For?
Protein_IGF1_PDB_1bqt-300x215.png
Deer Antler Spray is often used for its natural performance qualities and is praised by professional athletes and celebrities around the world. Deer antler velvet contains Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1). In humans, IGF-1 is primarily produced in the liver as a response to Human Growth Hormone (HGH) release. IGF-1 is a premier health, muscle, and anti-aging factor. Unfortunately, as we age, we tend to experience some HGH deficiency, which can result in a loss of IGF-1 (SEE CHART BELOW). There are many variables which affect serum IGF-1 levels such as age, sex, nutritional status and growth hormone secretion. IGF-1 levels and growth hormones are low at birth, increase substantially during childhood and puberty, and then begin to decline during the 2nd – 3rd decade of life. This decline continues steadily until the 7th decade of life. Deer Antler Spray may help you raise your IGF-1 levels safely and naturally so you can reach your health and fitness goals.

So what is the average cost of quality deer antler supplements?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
With the thread title I thought it was going to be about... How Saban can dial up a Ho and not get caught.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
No matter if they cheat or not, they do outwork and out coach many other people. Saban has a very narrow personal life, almost everything is football with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.