The apathy

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We have a few on this board, like Law, that have never been on a football field in a uniform and will tell you in 40,000 posts or less, exactly what needs to be done.

Last edited:

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
There is no doubt that Fooley should have never been promoted from selling tickets. He has been an unmitigated disaster. By the way, I thot I was the originator of "Fooley" but what the heck, you were right on. He has completely let down the program from coaching to facilities. A third rate group.
Are you a joke? Football is the most important of our sports no doubt but our overall athletics are very well respected.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm sure we will be average. I'm sure we are going to get another average recruiting class, sign another average QB, and extend our averageness for at least 3-4 more years. Probably extend our average HBC another year, for even more years of averageness.

Watching us try to run Bammer's offense with average players instead of Trent Richardson and 16 of the countries biggest, strongest OL is such an average experience.

As for 5-1, puhleeze put a cork in it. Mushchimp, Vandy and 90% of the rest of Division 1A would be 5-1 with our creampuff schedule so far. Hell, I think the worst start we had in the last decade was Chimp's 4-2 and you dingbats were pumping then too.
I think you took my context of the post the wrong way, or didn't finish reading the whole thing......By stating that I would like to see consistency among all 3 phases I was trying to state that I would like to see growth in our players that they can perform their assigned task game after game......If you had kept reading you would have see that I am fully aware we are lacking elite payers to takes us back to glory....Hell weren't you one of the many who bashed me last January when I said this should be a make it or break it year for the coach....or were you too busy telling me Harbaugh sucks like everyone else here when now you all are amazed at how good of a coach and recruiter he is?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
No one loves losers more than you.

No, we should have known when they allowed Fooley to make ANOTHER fvkked up ten plus million dollar disastrous hire that there was no cookie coming.

They fired Fooley one year too late.

Pfft..whatever, I just know what I read endlessly here. Sometimes I think some of you would be better off finding another team to root for. You know, one that will fulfill all your dreams and never let you down.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I played and I still don't know chit!

Fantasy Football has filled the message boards with experts!

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
By who? don't give a shyt about non revenue sports.

FIFY. While you wish to echo law's proclaimation of doom and apathy, and you are welcome to, do not presume to speak for all of us. Pumpers like my self may have gone quiet, but we're not dead, and we actually do give a shyt about non revenue sports. We love our University in all things, even football when it sucks - rather than shyt on it, we're doing what we can as fans to keep the Gator spirit alive.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I can tell you there is no apathy on my family's part. Gator sports have been bringing us together for 60 years, especially football. We cheer for the Gators as hard as ever and cherish the times we are together to do so. As fans, we support the team and each other. I'm willing to bet we enjoy the wins more as a result of our love and passion for all the is Gator, and each other. In the big picture we realize that complaining will not change anything, but only bring those down around you.
Proud to call you a friend and a fellow tailgater. :fistbump:

And if any Gator doesn't get excited about watching UGA's fans trudge out of that stadium with yet another L strapped on their backs, you should just go root for some sh*tty program like UCF or USF. Because clearly this program isn't for you anymore.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We played one game in three weeks. It's not apathy, it's called a short attention span. People these days need things to happen instantaneously or they're on to the next event. Plus, listening to adults incessantly b!tch and moan about the actions of high school students doesn't help either.
All this time I thought they were college students.

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
So, we are 6-1, control our destiny in the east, our QB should be benched, and all the coaches should be fired because they suck at coaching, can't recruit, and are unattractive. Have I missed anything?

There are over 120 college football teams and only four are going to make it to the playoff. If that is your only measure of sucess, you are going to be disappointed most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator