The Barn player that Tim Walton b1tch slapped busted for pot...

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
The black chic Brittany, she looks like she's thinking "she-at, this is no big deal, just a little pot and I've been pinched before."

Tough girl Haley, on the other hand, looks like she was crying like a baby before her mug shot, Byron Hadley style. Not so tough now, eh?
:bwahaha:
She's probably looking for a hair club for men.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Will all the BSPN networks lead with this story this evening?

They seemed to get their jollies trying to make Tim look like the bad guy so will they now share the rest of the story?

I know the answer, this doesn't fit the narrative

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Pretty sure Chief already has you on ignore.

Quite correct disrespect is not tolerated in my tribe. And a good place to thank OX for the very great ignore feature as well.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Quite correct disrespect is not tolerated in my tribe. And a good place to thank OX for the very great ignore feature as well.
So you don't care for humor?
0b3dacfc4a865beacf9f72bb0feb7441.jpg

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
When you show lack of respect on one aspect of your life, many times it shows up in others. So disrespect for the traditions of softball show up in disrespect for the drug laws. Now some will insist that is it nothing because it is just MJ, they are welcome to their pov.
I wonder what other drug parafinalia was found other than a roach clip. Maybe a hookah pipe. Hagen looked pretty out of it in the picture. Anyway, it's a big deal with the team. What did her father say. She always tries to be consistant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator