The basketball thread

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I used to spend time there with the 04s team. They had lots of good fans but some insane ones........
I signed up and got permabanned in like 10 mins after the last time we beat em

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I haven't been a big fan of Mike White to this point, but this 4 game stretch has me strongly reconsidering.
are you serious............Mike W is heading for COY with this play. In only his second year......and getting Billys on board with his style........He has done and EXCELLENT JOB in two years...........If we were not so schizo shooting the ball we are top 5 right now

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Speaking of the KY board, they honestly think they're cutting down the nets this season.
Lawrence of Florida(CaneThing) is having a meltdown at GSMB and using the KY fans excuse that their team had some sort of sickness.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
are you serious............Mike W is heading for COY with this play. In only his second year......and getting Billys on board with his style........He has done and EXCELLENT JOB in two years...........If we were not so schizo shooting the ball we are top 5 right now
Last year's team should have made the tournament. This year we should make the elite 8 with our talent and experience. White underperformed last year, but he's young and inexperienced, and he looks like he's improving.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I've been banned from whorechant since 2003 - Swindle at the Swamp. I'll give any SEC forum slack if they ban me for telling the truth. But not the Tallycrappy sh@ts.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All you Gator Basketball and Mike White and Hill/Chiozza Haters and Complainers are OWNED and DESTROYED and TRASHED and DOMINATED and FRIGGIN HUMILIATED just like UK tonight baby!! How's that one taste baby?!?! I have ALWAYS been a HUGE defender of the basketball program and you Haters are choking on crow tonight baby!! Where is FireFoley at now??!!??!! Always complaining even when we win. Guess what?? We didn't just WIN, we friggin STUFFED you critics and Gator Haters!! GO GATORS!!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We've never beaten Kentucky this soundly and it's the second biggest loss for their program under cal. Solid is an understatement.
This is Kentucky's 3rd loss in the last 4 games. Forgive me if I don't act like we just beat the '72 Dolphins.

It's a solid win.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All you Gator Basketball and Mike White and Hill/Chiozza Haters and Complainers are OWNED and DESTROYED and TRASHED and DOMINATED and FRIGGIN HUMILIATED just like UK tonight baby!! How's that one taste baby?!?! I have ALWAYS been a HUGE defender of the basketball program and you Haters are choking on crow tonight baby!! Where is FireFoley at now??!!??!! Always complaining even when we win. Guess what?? We didn't just WIN, we friggin STUFFED you critics and Gator Haters!! GO GATORS!!
When I read your posts I imagine dick vitale narrating.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is Kentucky's 3rd loss in the last 4 games. Forgive me if I don't act like we just beat the '72 Dolphins.

It's a solid win.
They have 4 other losses, 3 of which were to top 10 teams and all of which were by single digits. No they aren't the best team in history, but they're a very good team with probably three lottery picks.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
de la Paz one of the Haters and Complainers who is hard to please when we Win. You are OWNED and DESTROYED tonight too baby!!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They have 4 other losses, 3 of which were to top 10 teams and all of which were by single digits. No they aren't the best team in history, but they're a very good team with probably three lottery picks.
And we were OWNED and DESTROYED at home versus sh1tty Vandy. What's you point?

A solid win doesn't indicate you beat some bum team. Is that what you think I mean?

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
And we were OWNED and DESTROYED at home versus sh1tty Vandy. What's you point?

A solid win doesn't indicate you beat some bum team. Is that what you think I mean?

Lol this was an excellent win, not just "solid." You know it, I know it, we all know it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fantasty win tonight. Will it serve us well next time we meet 'em? There will be the arrival proof.
These Gators need that repeat ritual of players-only meetings. Tell each other the truth and act on it.

We played full-out gritty tonight. Now protect the rest of the season with similar efforts but lock it up
better with K.Allen hitting 3 more clean 3s, Hester turned loose for 4 of 5 3pts smoothies, with DRob
driving layups + 4 of 6 3pts, and a Barry highlight night scoring 22 pts, multiple creative ways. Also
let's see Egbunu playing like he was a real center. {{He needs iron-grip hands... he pulls the high balls
down to brace them against his torso or it's not a catch by him. The paws of the defenders are there
to claw-ruin the quick effectiveness of the easy stuffed scoring play = sure % points lost.}}

That conglammerate-like play would put this team surely in the Sweet 16, prolly in the Great 8, maybe
on to the Final Four with gatorhide luck. But boy how difficult it is to game after game face down other
top gritty top teams. Oh shoot, let's do it.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Got to give Hill a lot of credit. I am on him as much as anybody but he really came to play last night. It was great watching KY getting smoked like that.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Kentucky fans thought this was gonna be one of the best teams they've ever had. Atleast the few that I know.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Cheatapari always has landed top 3 recruiting classes since he arrived at KY jelly, yet has only produced 1 national title. He caught lightning in a bottle when half his class decided to stay another season due to the NBA lockout in 2012.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator