The 'Best of' Butters

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Where's the one where he yelled at the player for scoring a touchdown? I think it was the end of the Vandy game last year. I cant remember exactly.... it's all one gigantic blur of a nightmare.

I forgot about that one! We had something like the 100 ranked scoring offense in the country, our player scored a TD to improve, albeit slightly, our ranking...and Mac goes BALLISTIC on the kid for salting the game away with a TD...:facepalm:....,what a dipshyt :giggle:.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I forgot about that one! We had something like the 100 ranked scoring offense in the country, our player scored a TD to improve, albeit slightly, our ranking...and Mac goes BALLISTIC on the kid for salting the game away with a TD...:facepalm:....,what a dipshyt :giggle:.
And we had a bandwagon full of idiots supporting dumazz sharkfvkker on that one too.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
And we had a bandwagon full of idiots supporting dumazz sharkfvkker on that one too.

I remember the supporters. “Oh no, you fall down in bounds and then take a knee on the next snap, the Philadelphia Eagles did it on MNF and the commentators approved, yada yada yada”..,all the while ignoring one simple fact...a Mac coached team would have found a way to botch the snap and lose the game in extraordinary fashion had our guy not scored. It was the Mac way.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I remember the supporters. “Oh no, you fall down in bounds and then take a knee on the next snap, the Philadelphia Eagles did it on MNF and the commentators approved, yada yada yada”..,all the while ignoring one simple fact...a Mac coached team would have found a way to botch the snap and lose the game in extraordinary fashion had our guy not scored. It was the Mac way.

Yeah it might have been ok if it wasn't one of the only 10 touchdowns we scored in 3 years.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I wonder if things would have been a little different if he brought that OC with him. Hard to say I guess and that guy ended up getting screwed during that fallout and stuck on a team that just ran the ball and the coach was quickly canned.

It wouldn't shock me if Colorado State hangs around with us this year with how our offense looks.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’m definitely ready to tear the rear view mirror off of that mess and look ahead.

But I don’t think it changes substantively unless/until Mullen is able to 1-2 QBs. That is THE issue. As it gets resolved everything else will improve dramatically. We have plenty of skill position talent. Even the OL will improve when the right checks and protections are called and the backs are dangerous.

Until that happens, we’ll be an 8-10 win team that will be stymied by elite opponents because we cannot threaten their defense.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
I wonder if things would have been a little different if he brought that OC with him. Hard to say I guess and that guy ended up getting screwed during that fallout and stuck on a team that just ran the ball and the coach was quickly canned.

It wouldn't shock me if Colorado State hangs around with us this year with how our offense looks.

We should all pitch in some money and send a few bottles of alcohol to Mike Bobo’s room the night before the game. I hear he’s a hardcore boozer. Getting him piss drunk so he’s non-functional on game day may help our chances.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Mac was the Don Devoe of football.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.